Air Jordan 2010 Topics MERGED!

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Jesus Christ, how many times does it have to be said that there is no release date for the Black/University Blues?
laugh.gif

I know that's why i asked if there are any news about it

^ I've ask this question pages back...no date as of yet people are guessing Spring/Summertime.~

similar shape/mold, similar lacing and ankle support, the j's look like they have a softer bottom and sole, the jays look like they would feel more broken in when they are new

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

He didn't order from me but, I helped him out by steering him in the right direction. My good guess is that NT Chi is completely sold out of these All Whites. I ended up with a 10, 11, and 11.5.
I got my pair in the morning but they were scrambling around because they had unprocessed orders. I don't understand how this shoe didn't sell out instantly besides the fact that people were buying the coppers. The whole store basically says they had the white pairs available with like 20 samples being displayed on the left to the huge poster they have as soon as you walk in. These are
pimp.gif
. I was going to cop multiples but the phones were ringing off the hook so I just let others cop.
The 2010's displayed to the left when you walk in aren't the same. Those don't have the icy bottoms. They look exactly like the picture that ehbball88 just posted above. Don't know what they'll do with those. As for the Icy bottom 2010's, I believe they're all gone now. Only 100 were made. No one besides the people in line with me on saturday really knew about them until I posted the pics up on NT. Seems like dudes are really feeling these. As they should, they're a comfortable shoe that looks great.

Limited doesn't make the shoe
pimp.gif
there were more ppl in line wanting the ASG sneakers than 2K10. SMH @ ppl wanting the Ann 2K10s cause they're limited. BEAST!!!

Saw these in person today and I can't believe ANYONE would pay $300 Australian dollars for these shoes. They might just be the cheapest jordans i've ever seen and i've been in the game since the late 80's. seriously If anyone paid $300AUD for these then they are KIDDING themselves. 2009's are at nike outlet stores here for $140AUD and they have plenty. These will SURELY be in outlets for the same price later in the year and even then I wouldn't buy.

WORST JORDAN EVER.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

pimp.gif
there were more ppl in line wanting the ASG sneakers than 2K10. SMH @ ppl wanting the Ann 2K10s cause they're limited. BEAST!!!
It's not only the fact that it's a limited shoe that makes this 2010
pimp.gif
. All white with a blue tinted sole. Haven't seen that since the OG Columbias! Perfect shoe for the summer. The fact there are only 100 made makes it even better.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

how many colors are slated to release for the 2010s?

I think as of right now Black/University and Stealths. I don't think the welcome homes are releasing. Haven't heard anything else about any other colors.

I'd love to see a "QS Pack" like we saw with the XX3!

WHAT?!?!?! Those are the only one's I wanted.
mad.gif

Anyone get a tracking number that ordered the Anniversary 2010's from NT Chicago? I called for mine and they gave me this story about how they can't give out a tracking number because of security reasons... Something about people re-routing the orders. I've never had a problem getting a tracking number from a Nike location... Prob guna keep calling till I get one.

The ASG PEs and those all whites are making me think about picking these up. I'll have to head to a store and try these on for myself to see if they're as comfortable as people are saying.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

Anyone get a tracking number that ordered the Anniversary 2010's from NT Chicago? I called for mine and they gave me this story about how they can't give out a tracking number because of security reasons... Something about people re-routing the orders. I've never had a problem getting a tracking number from a Nike location... Prob guna keep calling till I get one.

I was told the same story.  Not worried though, Naperville is only like an hour away from Chicago, if it doesnt get here by say tomorrow/Friday, then i start worrying.  I didnt get offered free shipping like some other dudes though, sux #@%.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

I was told the same story.  Not worried though, Naperville is only like an hour away from Chicago, if it doesnt get here by say tomorrow/Friday, then i start worrying.  I didnt get offered free shipping like some other dudes though, sux #@%.

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. If I ordered, I should get a tracking number. The guy on the phone said they would get here anywhere from 3-10 business days. I had to ask about the free shipping. The girl said no at first, but then I told her NDC had a free shipping code, and she had a cute voice. I think the cute voice thing sealed the deal.
glasses.gif

Pretty ridiculous if you ask me. If I ordered, I should get a tracking number. The guy on the phone said they would get here anywhere from 3-10 business days. I had to ask about the free shipping. The girl said no at first, but then I told her NDC had a free shipping code, and she had a cute voice. I think the cute voice thing sealed the deal.
glasses.gif
she did
roll.gif
. did you get free shipping though?

Originally Posted by phreshin

glasses.gif
she did
roll.gif
. did you get free shipping though?
Yessurr. It always works.
roll.gif

Trying this again. I need this shoe to release so so so so so bad. Screw the outdoors, drop these!

1zd0hl3.jpg

The more I see these, the more I want them. Nice close up pic. These kind of clean colorways is what JB needs to release!
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by airBOZretroIII

Saw these in person today and I can't believe ANYONE would pay $300 Australian dollars for these shoes. They might just be the cheapest jordans i've ever seen and i've been in the game since the late 80's. seriously If anyone paid $300AUD for these then they are KIDDING themselves. 2009's are at nike outlet stores here for $140AUD and they have plenty. These will SURELY be in outlets for the same price later in the year and even then I wouldn't buy.

WORST JORDAN EVER.

Your trippin bro...These are NO WHERE near the worst Jordan ever.  The 2k9 is waaaaaaaay worse then these, and the 2k9 still isnt that bad.  If you think these are the cheapest Jordans you have seen, 1. you really didnt seen them in person, or 2. you dont know what real quality is.  You, my friend, are probably one of the people think that all the recent retros are stellar...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. All white with a blue tinted sole. Haven't seen that since the OG Columbias! Perfect shoe for the summer. The fact there are only 100 made makes it even better.

I'll give you  that, the blue tint is
pimp.gif
 but they were saying that these will release everywhere else in May
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'll give you  that, the blue tint is
pimp.gif
 but they were saying that these will release everywhere else in May
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Oh snap really? I hope so. Kinda hoping to pick up a second pair. You know how it goes with white shoes. Will get dirty after the 5th or so wear. I want to keep a 2nd pair on ice.

Back
Top Bottom