Air Jordan 2010 **UNC Black** (New Pics Added)

THEY ARE THE NICEST NON RETRO JB HAS RELEASED IN AGES, EXCEPT THEY HANDI-CAPPED IT BY GIVIN IT THT DAMN CIRCLE. LOOKS LIKE A WINDOW ON A CRUISE SHIP OR SOME@#$%. LOL OTHER THAN THT THOUGH THESE ARE HOT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by matt

THEY ARE THE NICEST NON RETRO JB HAS RELEASED IN AGES, EXCEPT THEY HANDI-CAPPED IT BY GIVIN IT THT DAMN CIRCLE. LOOKS LIKE A WINDOW ON A CRUISE SHIP OR SOME @#$%. LOL OTHER THAN THT THOUGH THESE ARE HOT
pimp.gif
Why are you YELLING.

Originally Posted by jamergrady

THEY ARE THE NICEST NON RETRO JB HAS RELEASED IN AGES, EXCEPT THEY HANDI-CAPPED IT BY GIVIN IT THT DAMN CIRCLE. LOOKS LIKE A WINDOW ON A CRUISE SHIP OR SOME @#$%. LOL OTHER THAN THT THOUGH THESE ARE HOT
pimp.gif
Why are you YELLING.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO STAY ON THE INTERNET TOO LONG BELIEVE CAPS LOCK IS YELLING...ITS CAPS LOCK. YELLING IS WHEN SOMEONE WALKS UP TO YOU AND PROCEEDS TO RAISETHEIR VOICE...

They would be ok if it wasn't for the stitching. I really wish JB would stop that. Makes them look cheap.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by jamergrady

pimp.gif
Why are you YELLING.

ONLY PEOPLE WHO STAY ON THE INTERNET TOO LONG BELIEVE CAPS LOCK IS YELLING...ITS CAPS LOCK. YELLING IS WHEN SOMEONE WALKS UP TO YOU AND PROCEEDS TO RAISE THEIR VOICE...
indifferent.gif

Nothing wrong with the stitching either.

guess everyone is so busy trying to confirm/deny rumours on all the hot retros for 2010 to worry about the release of the AJ 2010. I want these bad but I guessI will have to wait and see if they hit outlets like all the 2009s. These are much better so who knows. I've done little more than try on my 2009 S23edition and they don't excite me the least bit.

I would really like to know the release date as well - all these retros are getting very tempting and I need to budget and plan my attack. Somebody must know.Wouldn't it be on a Jordan Catalog of releases for 2010 (it's not a crazy limited release like the rumoured infrared VI pack).

there used to be a time where the newest "Air Jordan" official threads w/info would be stuck at the top....now it is a consistent 2nd pager. Doesnobody have info on these? Or, does nobody care because they love rumours about infrareds and cements dropping - in packs nevertheless?

I haven't bought a new pair of jordans (non retro) since the 17's.... And I must say, the 2010's in person are NICE, and grew on me.. The quality and craftsmanship is really good, fit and comfort as well, I just got the white/bred 2010's yesterday and I love them.. Can't wait for these and the black/flints to come out too..

Those are much better then the ones that came out on Saturday.
ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Timeless Sports authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at [email protected] if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

nice(er)...but still overall, buns mcghee...i swear MJ just mailed it in this year...I read an article on !%*%#!%*!$%!! the other day that explains the shoe...good article, but Tinker certainly made it seem that Mike wasn't as involved in this shoe as he has been...its just strange to see Tinker come up with somethin so buns...although i said the same thing about the XV's and now I'd push a kid to get my hands on a pair of the flint XV's

Back
Top Bottom