Air Jordan 2011 + Air Jordan III Headphone Pack

air-jordan-2011-air-jordan-iii-retro-headphone-packs-1.jpg

With the launch of the Air Jordan 2011 this weekend, it is surprising that Jordan Brand has just announced two new packages. In collaboration with Skull Candy, Jordan Brand will release two special headphone packs that feature the Air Jordan 2011 and the Air Jordan III. Each individual pack is packaged with a special edition pair of Skull Candy headphones. The Air Jordan 2011 headphones mimic the interchangeable insoles featured in the sneakers, while the Air Jordan III headphones have a cement print design. Be on the look out for them this weekend exclusively at the Footaction in Culver City for $500.

air-jordan-2011-air-jordan-iii-retro-headphone-packs-2.jpg

air-jordan-2011-air-jordan-iii-retro-headphone-packs-3.jpg

air-jordan-2011-air-jordan-iii-retro-headphone-packs-1.jpg

With the launch of the Air Jordan 2011 this weekend, it is surprising that Jordan Brand has just announced two new packages. In collaboration with Skull Candy, Jordan Brand will release two special headphone packs that feature the Air Jordan 2011 and the Air Jordan III. Each individual pack is packaged with a special edition pair of Skull Candy headphones. The Air Jordan 2011 headphones mimic the interchangeable insoles featured in the sneakers, while the Air Jordan III headphones have a cement print design. Be on the look out for them this weekend exclusively at the Footaction in Culver City for $500.

air-jordan-2011-air-jordan-iii-retro-headphone-packs-2.jpg

air-jordan-2011-air-jordan-iii-retro-headphone-packs-3.jpg

I just want the Skullcandy Headphones. I wouldn't pay $350 for them though... ($500-$150 for the Cement III's)

Fail JB...

I just want the Skullcandy Headphones. I wouldn't pay $350 for them though... ($500-$150 for the Cement III's)

Fail JB...

Back
Top Bottom