Air Jordan 2011 + Air Jordan III Headphone Pack

I can see stupid Re-sellers wanting 1k+
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 I was thinking the same exact thing.... somebody give me the Jason Terry pic.. It is a must for this thread!!!!

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
 I was thinking the same exact thing.... somebody give me the Jason Terry pic.. It is a must for this thread!!!!

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

galaga3 wrote:

$500?! and they're not even Beats headphones
Beats are just as wack as the Skullcandys
Bingo, both are overrated and mediocre.
uhh yea um no. skullcandy is complete garbage. beats are good headphones but not worth the price.

Have you ever used both of them? Skullcandy makes really crappy stuff, and some really good stuff. These really don't sound horrible. I've tried on the pair they are selling, (the $180 Studio Monitors) and they are actually real nice.

Beats sound pretty decent, but I'm not sold on them at all. Bass Heavy, and a little sloppy with the acoustics. But they're not horrible.

If I had a choice, I'd rather get something from Sennheiser, but that's just me...

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

galaga3 wrote:

$500?! and they're not even Beats headphones
Beats are just as wack as the Skullcandys
Bingo, both are overrated and mediocre.
uhh yea um no. skullcandy is complete garbage. beats are good headphones but not worth the price.

Have you ever used both of them? Skullcandy makes really crappy stuff, and some really good stuff. These really don't sound horrible. I've tried on the pair they are selling, (the $180 Studio Monitors) and they are actually real nice.

Beats sound pretty decent, but I'm not sold on them at all. Bass Heavy, and a little sloppy with the acoustics. But they're not horrible.

If I had a choice, I'd rather get something from Sennheiser, but that's just me...

i wonder if these will actually sell at this price? seems like they'd hit the outlet for half the price like the Jordan Brand leather jackets used to.

Funny thing is that these are the exact same headphones that they released with the Rocawear logo on them a while ago in different colors. Should have come out with a new model for this rather than the same recycled crap.

i wonder if these will actually sell at this price? seems like they'd hit the outlet for half the price like the Jordan Brand leather jackets used to.

Funny thing is that these are the exact same headphones that they released with the Rocawear logo on them a while ago in different colors. Should have come out with a new model for this rather than the same recycled crap.

Back
Top Bottom