Air Jordan 2011 + Air Jordan III Headphone Pack

pretty tight. i'd rather take the elephant print design and customize my own trusty phillips headphones, cost 95 and still work after 3 years.
they're already grey/blk so they'd work good. plus they'd match my new 3s!

pretty tight. i'd rather take the elephant print design and customize my own trusty phillips headphones, cost 95 and still work after 3 years.
they're already grey/blk so they'd work good. plus they'd match my new 3s!

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

galaga3 wrote:

$500?! and they're not even Beats headphones

Beats are just as wack as the Skullcandys

Bingo, both are overrated and mediocre.
uhh yea um no. skullcandy is complete garbage. beats are good headphones but not worth the price.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by papeshfoo

galaga3 wrote:

$500?! and they're not even Beats headphones

Beats are just as wack as the Skullcandys

Bingo, both are overrated and mediocre.
uhh yea um no. skullcandy is complete garbage. beats are good headphones but not worth the price.

$500!!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Limited or numbered, It is an easy pass.

You could just buy some headphones from the Sony store and pick up some J's in here, CL, or eBay and still have money to spend for that price!

$500!!
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Limited or numbered, It is an easy pass.

You could just buy some headphones from the Sony store and pick up some J's in here, CL, or eBay and still have money to spend for that price!

Hopefully Jordan Brand releases the headphones separately. Or Skull Candy pulls a fast one and does it themselves...JB dont got copyright on cement print, do they?

Hopefully Jordan Brand releases the headphones separately. Or Skull Candy pulls a fast one and does it themselves...JB dont got copyright on cement print, do they?

These Skullcandy headphones aren't that bad actually, better than Beats IMO. Still not worth the money though.

These Skullcandy headphones aren't that bad actually, better than Beats IMO. Still not worth the money though.

the packaging looks sick, what is jb thinking tho, $500?
any way you add,subtract, multiply and divide theres no way that pack is worth anything close to $500

the packaging looks sick, what is jb thinking tho, $500?
any way you add,subtract, multiply and divide theres no way that pack is worth anything close to $500

Back
Top Bottom