Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

pimp.gif
x23

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i'd love to iD some 2011's, but like everyone else i'm waiting for the price tag.

i dont care what the price is
this is the first nike ID shoe i will make 

for some reason this makes me happy

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i'd love to iD some 2011's, but like everyone else i'm waiting for the price tag.

i dont care what the price is
this is the first nike ID shoe i will make 

for some reason this makes me happy

The shoe is watered down already.... Half way through....

They need to take notes on how the Kobe line is doing things.

The shoe is watered down already.... Half way through....

They need to take notes on how the Kobe line is doing things.

This could be super interesting...I don't own any ID's, but depending the price I might have to at least peep game.

That $200 price tag on new Mikes hurts though...At least foams are indestructable...But the 2011's in the Knick's colorway could be straight coca...

This could be super interesting...I don't own any ID's, but depending the price I might have to at least peep game.

That $200 price tag on new Mikes hurts though...At least foams are indestructable...But the 2011's in the Knick's colorway could be straight coca...

Originally Posted by kobejames21

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......

This is how I feel.

Now it will be harder to differentiate in fakes.

Originally Posted by kobejames21

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......

This is how I feel.

Now it will be harder to differentiate in fakes.

I think it's awesome and brings some excitement back to the brand's modern styles.

I'll be looking to scoop a pair of these with my name on em

I think it's awesome and brings some excitement back to the brand's modern styles.

I'll be looking to scoop a pair of these with my name on em

Back
Top Bottom