Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Im glad it's on Nike ID somewhat, but to be honest, a part of me worries that this is what is going to happen to the rest of Jordans. Next thing you know we have Yellow and Red Mcdonalds colored 13s.

Im glad it's on Nike ID somewhat, but to be honest, a part of me worries that this is what is going to happen to the rest of Jordans. Next thing you know we have Yellow and Red Mcdonalds colored 13s.

^^^I for one wish it would happen to the rest of the Jordan's. I could care less if the next man has some red & yellow 13's that he made on ID. As long as mine's are straight that's all that would matter to me.

^^^I for one wish it would happen to the rest of the Jordan's. I could care less if the next man has some red & yellow 13's that he made on ID. As long as mine's are straight that's all that would matter to me.

I doubt it'll ever come to that though. If they ever put retro models up on NikeiD expect it to be in some form of limited release manner, like when they do AF1s now, or how they did the initial batch of Alpha 1s last year. If it ever pops up and the options are there to make ridiculous colors on retros, that's on the buyer. I know I've come up with some retina burners when I'm playing around with the system, but I'd never be foolish enough to spend my money on them.

Since we're playing what if's now, how fast do you think the servers would crash if they put up retros with similar but not the actual colors as OG and then let you pick between a Jumpman, YouriD, and Nike Air?

I doubt it'll ever come to that though. If they ever put retro models up on NikeiD expect it to be in some form of limited release manner, like when they do AF1s now, or how they did the initial batch of Alpha 1s last year. If it ever pops up and the options are there to make ridiculous colors on retros, that's on the buyer. I know I've come up with some retina burners when I'm playing around with the system, but I'd never be foolish enough to spend my money on them.

Since we're playing what if's now, how fast do you think the servers would crash if they put up retros with similar but not the actual colors as OG and then let you pick between a Jumpman, YouriD, and Nike Air?

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by kobejames21

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......

This is how I feel.

Now it will be harder to differentiate in fakes.
I agree. People who don't even really rock J's are gonna be acting like they're exclusive.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......

This is how I feel.

Now it will be harder to differentiate in fakes.
I agree. People who don't even really rock J's are gonna be acting like they're exclusive.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by COBYATCH

i'd love to iD some 2011's, but like everyone else i'm waiting for the price tag.

i dont care what the price is
this is the first nike ID shoe i will make 

for some reason this makes me happy

QFT.

I DON'T CARE WHAT THE PRICE IS, I WILL MAKE AND BUY A PROPER BRED COLORWAY IN THE 2K11.

AND EZ PASS ON ANYTHING KOBE RELATED...
sick.gif

i'd love to iD some 2011's, but like everyone else i'm waiting for the price tag.

QFT.

I DON'T CARE WHAT THE PRICE IS, I WILL MAKE AND BUY A PROPER BRED COLORWAY IN THE 2K11.

AND EZ PASS ON ANYTHING KOBE RELATED...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by gzagenius

i can imagine the price is going to be like 220$ LOL

That's about right or a little more. Nike ID always tacks on at least another $30 on a shoe. I think they won't be more than $250 pre shipping.

Originally Posted by gzagenius

i can imagine the price is going to be like 220$ LOL

That's about right or a little more. Nike ID always tacks on at least another $30 on a shoe. I think they won't be more than $250 pre shipping.

Yesss! I'm gonna feel like a JB Athlete with this. wooh, excited to have my own PE's. lol

Yesss! I'm gonna feel like a JB Athlete with this. wooh, excited to have my own PE's. lol

Knowing JB the color combinations will be horrible like with the flywades. I mean why is the quarter panel on the flywades only wht,blk,grey and obsidian??
indifferent.gif
Don't expect for any great combinations out of these ids. Hell they might not even include red for certain parts of the shoe.

Knowing JB the color combinations will be horrible like with the flywades. I mean why is the quarter panel on the flywades only wht,blk,grey and obsidian??
indifferent.gif
Don't expect for any great combinations out of these ids. Hell they might not even include red for certain parts of the shoe.

to me Air Jordans ended at 23, don't care what they do with the current and future models

to me Air Jordans ended at 23, don't care what they do with the current and future models

QFT!!!

Im gonna have to find someone who I can order and send to since they wont let canadians in on NikeiD.  I have to make a black and red pair and maybe a Carolina Blue.  TBH I want to make a bunch that look OG AJ XI colorways

QFT!!!

Im gonna have to find someone who I can order and send to since they wont let canadians in on NikeiD.  I have to make a black and red pair and maybe a Carolina Blue.  TBH I want to make a bunch that look OG AJ XI colorways

MSRP will be only thing stopping me from going #HAM but at least 1 ID will be made/robocopped in either a Space Jam or Bred inspired cw.

Back
Top Bottom