Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

MSRP will be only thing stopping me from going #HAM but at least 1 ID will be made/robocopped in either a Space Jam or Bred inspired cw.

does anyone know what company ships the shoes from china ?

Fedex ups u.s.p.s. ?

i used to sell them stupid id cards years back and never made a id shoe

does anyone know what company ships the shoes from china ?

Fedex ups u.s.p.s. ?

i used to sell them stupid id cards years back and never made a id shoe

this will be interesting depending on what all is offered as far as material and color options hope its not some crazy price tho.

this will be interesting depending on what all is offered as far as material and color options hope its not some crazy price tho.

I think the color choices will be vast. However, I do believe there will limitations on the color blocking. They will probably do this to limit the duplication of PE's designed for Jordan Brand team members. But who knows.

I think the color choices will be vast. However, I do believe there will limitations on the color blocking. They will probably do this to limit the duplication of PE's designed for Jordan Brand team members. But who knows.

I'll be outside breakdancing in the rain, due to the excitement.
Be right back...

I'll be outside breakdancing in the rain, due to the excitement.
Be right back...

Originally Posted by kobejames21

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......
true

part of me wish that it will be on nikeiD...so that we can have our own Air Jordan signature in colors we like.......

but part of me wish that it's not supposed to be on nikeiD......it's a Michael Jordan Signature.......
true

great idea concept but msrp ruined it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This is how I feel.

Now it will be harder to differentiate in fakes.
n that to top it off......

Originally Posted by Magic1978

This is how I feel.

Now it will be harder to differentiate in fakes.
n that to top it off......

Imagine a Cool Gray/UNC colorway......and the 2011 is a classic hoop shoe.  It's over !  As long as Nike lets us have the right color blocking options.  It always seems as if they leave 1 or 2 things off ID to where when youre designing shoes you'll be like "man, I wish I could do that part this color".

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

Imagine a Cool Gray/UNC colorway......and the 2011 is a classic hoop shoe.  It's over !  As long as Nike lets us have the right color blocking options.  It always seems as if they leave 1 or 2 things off ID to where when youre designing shoes you'll be like "man, I wish I could do that part this color".

C O O K # 4 5
get fit.

I might go ahead and sell my ASG's and make the color I really want.

Nike could have done a lot better with the color blocking on the ones they released, and truthfully they should have waited until after this pack released to let the news slip.

I'm glad I didn't get the blacks when they released now.

I might go ahead and sell my ASG's and make the color I really want.

Nike could have done a lot better with the color blocking on the ones they released, and truthfully they should have waited until after this pack released to let the news slip.

I'm glad I didn't get the blacks when they released now.

Back
Top Bottom