Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

thanks DRO. i actually wanted a white/green jordan 2011 ID, but that version just doesn't cut it for me. i wanted all white (leather) with a green midsole. but that's not an option. oh well...

thanks DRO. i actually wanted a white/green jordan 2011 ID, but that version just doesn't cut it for me. i wanted all white (leather) with a green midsole. but that's not an option. oh well...

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Yeah, that's around what I was looking to do too...oh well, hopefully they'll add more options in the near future.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

Yeah, that's around what I was looking to do too...oh well, hopefully they'll add more options in the near future.

i still haven't ordered. been messin with the xiii low inspired 2011s. think i prefer them with white laces, though the xiii lows had black laces (i believe).

300 posts! it's only taken me 3 years...

i still haven't ordered. been messin with the xiii low inspired 2011s. think i prefer them with white laces, though the xiii lows had black laces (i believe).

300 posts! it's only taken me 3 years...

I prefer these with patent leather. I am definately getting these!!
e5926fa6a94ef0f5c5882046674eee14d1012528_r.jpg

Back
Top Bottom