Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

I was planning on doing those too. They look dope. I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on a laney cw now.

my set came in today as well....
smokin.gif

Patent leather on those breds & SJ's would of looked better IMO. Still nice though. How are these quality wise?

Patent leather on those breds & SJ's would of looked better IMO. Still nice though. How are these quality wise?

Originally Posted by gentry187

quality is top notch and i haven't found a single flaw on any of my pair.  the patent leather option looks nice too, but i preferred the synthetic leather look.  really like how these turned out and would order again with no changes.

Originally Posted by gentry187

quality is top notch and i haven't found a single flaw on any of my pair.  the patent leather option looks nice too, but i preferred the synthetic leather look.  really like how these turned out and would order again with no changes.

forgive me if i'm late...

the white synthetic leather option has been added, as have the lapacho leather options. i designed one and added to my cart, and it went through at the same $205 pricepoint. guess that means we can order the lapacho now online as opposed to just in stores as was the case last month.

the white synthetic leather option has been added, as have the lapacho leather options. i designed one and added to my cart, and it went through at the same $205 pricepoint. guess that means we can order the lapacho now online as opposed to just in stores as was the case last month.

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

oh damn...here we go. +!%@ just got real

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

oh damn...here we go. +!%@ just got real

Well, bad news for me. Just got an e-mail from Nike saying my order was delayed. If I didn't get a shipment confirmation e-mail yet (which I didn't) then my order will not be here until on or around October 14th. If they cannot deliver by then they said they will automatically cancel my order and refund me.

Kinda sucks, ordered mine on August 17th and was looking forward to having them soon. I just hope that I get them in now.

Well, bad news for me. Just got an e-mail from Nike saying my order was delayed. If I didn't get a shipment confirmation e-mail yet (which I didn't) then my order will not be here until on or around October 14th. If they cannot deliver by then they said they will automatically cancel my order and refund me.

Kinda sucks, ordered mine on August 17th and was looking forward to having them soon. I just hope that I get them in now.

Quick question on sizing... I'm always between a 12.5 or a 13

I wear 13 in the following: Kobe iv, Kobe v, Kobe vi, foamposite pro, am 2010, aj 3.
I prefer a 12.5 in: Jordan xii, Lebron 4, AF 1, huarache 2k4, am 2009, lunarglide 3.

Which should I order?

Btw, that whole set of 3 looks damn good. Trying to work on a white or grey based pair right now.
Anyone else expecting a delivery soon?

Quick question on sizing... I'm always between a 12.5 or a 13

I wear 13 in the following: Kobe iv, Kobe v, Kobe vi, foamposite pro, am 2010, aj 3.
I prefer a 12.5 in: Jordan xii, Lebron 4, AF 1, huarache 2k4, am 2009, lunarglide 3.

Which should I order?

Btw, that whole set of 3 looks damn good. Trying to work on a white or grey based pair right now.
Anyone else expecting a delivery soon?

Back
Top Bottom