Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

2sbmrma.png

Here's my lil mock up!  

finally got around to ordering mine today. went with the xiii low inspired version--black, navy, and white (with univ blue jumpman). how long has it taken you guys who ordered to receive the "your shoe is being built" (or whatever they say) message?

finally got around to ordering mine today. went with the xiii low inspired version--black, navy, and white (with univ blue jumpman). how long has it taken you guys who ordered to receive the "your shoe is being built" (or whatever they say) message?

^ placed my order on a wednesday morning got the "manufacturing in progress" email on friday morning.

^ placed my order on a wednesday morning got the "manufacturing in progress" email on friday morning.

Not bad. Don't have any 2011s yet but I'm thinking about getting a Miami heat colorway.

Not bad. Don't have any 2011s yet but I'm thinking about getting a Miami heat colorway.

^only a couple of those work, and they're nice

sucks for me, i contacted nikeid and asked how long it take to make and ship. was told 4 weeks, i got a mate going over (so possibly save on shipping here), but he's only staying 3 weeks.
fuuuuuuuuu

^only a couple of those work, and they're nice

sucks for me, i contacted nikeid and asked how long it take to make and ship. was told 4 weeks, i got a mate going over (so possibly save on shipping here), but he's only staying 3 weeks.
fuuuuuuuuu

Man I wish there was a chutney color option on these. I'd cook up a pair ala chutney XIII low's. I'd cop me 2 pairs of the same. No lie. If only...
ohwell.gif

Man I wish there was a chutney color option on these. I'd cook up a pair ala chutney XIII low's. I'd cop me 2 pairs of the same. No lie. If only...
ohwell.gif

i just got a e-mail that my jordan 2011 id's are on there way

should have them by the Tuesday

did anyone else get a e-mail that there pairs are on the way to them 

i just got a e-mail that my jordan 2011 id's are on there way

should have them by the Tuesday

did anyone else get a e-mail that there pairs are on the way to them 

I was planning on doing those too. They look dope. I'm thinking on pulling the trigger on a laney cw now.

Back
Top Bottom