Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

You sold me!

I will probably be making THAT EXACT PAIR soon!...black laces though.

Thanks for the pics, justice4all2028

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

this should make your decision easy, ijapino.

i showed yall the ID pic of these a few pages back when i designed them...and these are the real deal. ordered on aug 30 and they came in the mail today. they are on point! i know not everybody will be down with the navy, black, and white...but i think it's a gorgeous colorway. very happy with my design.

usually black doesn't play off navy that well, but this cw pulled it off.  white soles are crisp and like the white laces too.  very fresh pair. 

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

this should make your decision easy, ijapino.

i showed yall the ID pic of these a few pages back when i designed them...and these are the real deal. ordered on aug 30 and they came in the mail today. they are on point! i know not everybody will be down with the navy, black, and white...but i think it's a gorgeous colorway. very happy with my design.

usually black doesn't play off navy that well, but this cw pulled it off.  white soles are crisp and like the white laces too.  very fresh pair. 

I have that exact same pair in my locker (black laces though). XIII low inspired. Can we get pics of the shoe with the black laces

I have that exact same pair in my locker (black laces though). XIII low inspired. Can we get pics of the shoe with the black laces

That is a nice looking id justice. The navy just shows so well on there. I also like ijapino's stealth inspired version. I'd definitely go with the black laces on those.

That is a nice looking id justice. The navy just shows so well on there. I also like ijapino's stealth inspired version. I'd definitely go with the black laces on those.

Originally Posted by ijapino

My orders arrived last week....

They messed up on my "Stealth" pair though. It was supposed to have the digitized font rather than the plain I.D. font. I called  Nike up and they told me it was their mistake and that they'd send me a corrected version. They also said I could keep the flawed pair to wear around until the correct pair arrived. I just need to send them back.

"XX Stealth" inspired....Whatcha think? Grey laces or black?

"XI black/red" inspired....Just HAD to have 'em.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my order. I'm liking the other pairs in this thread as well. I'm really contemplating that navy XIII low inspired pair as well as the Flint XIII pair....Just may order a couple more.
why did you get the 23 on the first pair in id font?...

They messed up on my "Stealth" pair though. It was supposed to have the digitized font rather than the plain I.D. font. I called  Nike up and they told me it was their mistake and that they'd send me a corrected version. They also said I could keep the flawed pair to wear around until the correct pair arrived. I just need to send them back.

"XX Stealth" inspired....Whatcha think? Grey laces or black?

"XI black/red" inspired....Just HAD to have 'em.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my order. I'm liking the other pairs in this thread as well. I'm really contemplating that navy XIII low inspired pair as well as the Flint XIII pair....Just may order a couple more.

Love my Ravens colorway that just came in -

2l8j629.jpg

25gx6cw.jpg

2efuveb.jpg

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Reading is fundamental.

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

Reading is fundamental.

Hate the Ravens but those are nice. Lovin that black/blue cw too. The more of these I see the more I wanna do one. How long did it take you guys to get your pairs after placing your order?

Hate the Ravens but those are nice. Lovin that black/blue cw too. The more of these I see the more I wanna do one. How long did it take you guys to get your pairs after placing your order?

Back
Top Bottom