Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

^^^Nice!
pimp.gif
The only thing that I'm not feeling about the black patent option is the white holes. I'd sharpie those things if I ever make a pair with black patent.

^^^Nice!
pimp.gif
The only thing that I'm not feeling about the black patent option is the white holes. I'd sharpie those things if I ever make a pair with black patent.

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Nice!
pimp.gif

Thx but I like the white holes... They kind of give the shoes a hyper elite look

Originally Posted by gentry187

^^^Nice!
pimp.gif

Thx but I like the white holes... They kind of give the shoes a hyper elite look

I have the neo-lime 2011's, but I may pull the trigger on these id's later.

I have the neo-lime 2011's, but I may pull the trigger on these id's later.

My orders arrived last week....

They messed up on my "Stealth" pair though. It was supposed to have the digitized font rather than the plain I.D. font. I called  Nike up and they told me it was their mistake and that they'd send me a corrected version. They also said I could keep the flawed pair to wear around until the correct pair arrived. I just need to send them back.

"XX Stealth" inspired....Whatcha think? Grey laces or black?

"XI black/red" inspired....Just HAD to have 'em.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my order. I'm liking the other pairs in this thread as well. I'm really contemplating that navy XIII low inspired pair as well as the Flint XIII pair....Just may order a couple more.

My orders arrived last week....

They messed up on my "Stealth" pair though. It was supposed to have the digitized font rather than the plain I.D. font. I called  Nike up and they told me it was their mistake and that they'd send me a corrected version. They also said I could keep the flawed pair to wear around until the correct pair arrived. I just need to send them back.

"XX Stealth" inspired....Whatcha think? Grey laces or black?

"XI black/red" inspired....Just HAD to have 'em.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my order. I'm liking the other pairs in this thread as well. I'm really contemplating that navy XIII low inspired pair as well as the Flint XIII pair....Just may order a couple more.

I wonder how many people made a black and red 11 inspired 2011 ?

i would go with the black laces in the messed up pair

this should make your decision easy, ijapino.

i showed yall the ID pic of these a few pages back when i designed them...and these are the real deal. ordered on aug 30 and they came in the mail today. they are on point! i know not everybody will be down with the navy, black, and white...but i think it's a gorgeous colorway. very happy with my design.

I wonder how many people made a black and red 11 inspired 2011 ?

i would go with the black laces in the messed up pair

this should make your decision easy, ijapino.

i showed yall the ID pic of these a few pages back when i designed them...and these are the real deal. ordered on aug 30 and they came in the mail today. they are on point! i know not everybody will be down with the navy, black, and white...but i think it's a gorgeous colorway. very happy with my design.

You sold me!

I will probably be making THAT EXACT PAIR soon!...black laces though.

Thanks for the pics, justice4all2028

Back
Top Bottom