Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

here's a shot showing black laces. looks good, but i still prefer the white laces with white soles.

These look too clean with black laces.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by justice4all2028

here's a shot showing black laces. looks good, but i still prefer the white laces with white soles.

These look too clean with black laces.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

My orders arrived last week....

They messed up on my "Stealth" pair though. It was supposed to have the digitized font rather than the plain I.D. font. I called  Nike up and they told me it was their mistake and that they'd send me a corrected version. They also said I could keep the flawed pair to wear around until the correct pair arrived. I just need to send them back.
why did you get the 23 on the first pair in id font?...
Reading is fundamental.
they basically gave you a $205 pair of beaters because no matter what condition you return the incorrect pair in thats it.... for all they know you id'ed these for a basketball team

Originally Posted by CelticsPride34

They messed up on my "Stealth" pair though. It was supposed to have the digitized font rather than the plain I.D. font. I called  Nike up and they told me it was their mistake and that they'd send me a corrected version. They also said I could keep the flawed pair to wear around until the correct pair arrived. I just need to send them back.
why did you get the 23 on the first pair in id font?...
Reading is fundamental.
they basically gave you a $205 pair of beaters because no matter what condition you return the incorrect pair in thats it.... for all they know you id'ed these for a basketball team

"XX Stealth" inspired....Whatcha think? Grey laces or black?

"XI black/red" inspired....Just HAD to have 'em.

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my order. I'm liking the other pairs in this thread as well. I'm really contemplating that navy XIII low inspired pair as well as the Flint XIII pair....Just may order a couple more.

Definitely go with black laces on the stealths. Can we get better views of them with the black laces on?

All in all I'm pretty satisfied with my order. I'm liking the other pairs in this thread as well. I'm really contemplating that navy XIII low inspired pair as well as the Flint XIII pair....Just may order a couple more.

Definitely go with black laces on the stealths. Can we get better views of them with the black laces on?

dang........... yall are really tempting me to order a cool grey pair. has anybody ordered that yet?

dang........... yall are really tempting me to order a cool grey pair. has anybody ordered that yet?

Originally Posted by gentry187

i was about to ask the same.

Originally Posted by gentry187

i was about to ask the same.

I went with an Anniversary XI all white 2011. I like all white clean shoes so I was very excited about it even though its plain. I do like to switch up laces and that makes it nice to rock with different big ponys. No pic, I'm an old school dude I dont know how to be doing that. Might have to get the lady to work that out for me.

I went with an Anniversary XI all white 2011. I like all white clean shoes so I was very excited about it even though its plain. I do like to switch up laces and that makes it nice to rock with different big ponys. No pic, I'm an old school dude I dont know how to be doing that. Might have to get the lady to work that out for me.

Finally got mine a couple days ago. I didnt even plan it ... but the colorway is reminds me of the White Blue AJ 17:

Finally got mine a couple days ago. I didnt even plan it ... but the colorway is reminds me of the White Blue AJ 17:

^ Now those are clean, best I have seen so far and I don't really like the 2011. Great job on those bro
pimp.gif

^ Now those are clean, best I have seen so far and I don't really like the 2011. Great job on those bro
pimp.gif

Those are quite clean, reminds me of an Orlando colorway. If Penny was still playin in the O, he would have rocked PEs like these last year.

Back
Top Bottom