Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Yeah I wanted to go with something different from the usual. But I'm not really happy with the outcome.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by gentry187

Varsity red. Although the red on the patent is much lighter then the one on the midsole.
yeah, i was worried about that myself, about shades being different.  they are cool, only mistake you made was with the midsole.  i personally would've gone with white or black.  thanks for posting pictures. 

Varsity red. Although the red on the patent is much lighter then the one on the midsole.
yeah, i was worried about that myself, about shades being different.  they are cool, only mistake you made was with the midsole.  i personally would've gone with white or black.  thanks for posting pictures. 

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Finally got mine a couple days ago. I didnt even plan it ... but the colorway is reminds me of the White Blue AJ 17:
These look incredible!  Perfect balance between clean and not too plain.  People in here tend to respect and buy ID's that are more directly inspired by a well-known model, so it's nice to see something so original getting love.  I know you said they remind you of XVII's, but they are still very original..

Thanks! kinda made me 
embarassed.gif
 if thats even possible 
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by mcgregor triangle

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Finally got mine a couple days ago. I didnt even plan it ... but the colorway is reminds me of the White Blue AJ 17:
These look incredible!  Perfect balance between clean and not too plain.  People in here tend to respect and buy ID's that are more directly inspired by a well-known model, so it's nice to see something so original getting love.  I know you said they remind you of XVII's, but they are still very original..

Thanks! kinda made me 
embarassed.gif
 if thats even possible 
glasses.gif

Maaan, don't send them back, these are dope! I especially love this angle! I'd stop you in the street to take pics if I saw you rockin' them!
happy.gif

Maaan, don't send them back, these are dope! I especially love this angle! I'd stop you in the street to take pics if I saw you rockin' them!
happy.gif

^^^I like them too. I wanted something different then the usual. But the problem with these is that the midsole & patent leather shades of red didn't match. Not a good look. I returned them yesterday at the Nike outlet in citadel.

^^^I like them too. I wanted something different then the usual. But the problem with these is that the midsole & patent leather shades of red didn't match. Not a good look. I returned them yesterday at the Nike outlet in citadel.

Going to the NikeID studio next week. Debating which ones to make... Might do the bread look or the columbia move

Going to the NikeID studio next week. Debating which ones to make... Might do the bread look or the columbia move

Just got mines in today (finally). UPS guy got here all late so I had to take pix in my room. Sorry for bad lighting. The shoes are cool I just don't like that the patent leather and midsole are 2 different types of red. They don't match. You can't really tell in the pictures but you can notice it in person. The other thing that bugs me is the white cut out holes in the patent leather. I think I'm gonna be sending these back and just make me some lebron ID's.
tongue.gif

I like the color scheme on these and tried to make a similiar color on Nikeid. My real intention was to get close to that black, red and yellow PE that Dwade wore in the spring
but there were not enough colors to achieve this.

Therefore, I went with a simple black and green colorway. I'll post photos when the arrive which should be anyday.

Just got mines in today (finally). UPS guy got here all late so I had to take pix in my room. Sorry for bad lighting. The shoes are cool I just don't like that the patent leather and midsole are 2 different types of red. They don't match. You can't really tell in the pictures but you can notice it in person. The other thing that bugs me is the white cut out holes in the patent leather. I think I'm gonna be sending these back and just make me some lebron ID's.
tongue.gif

I like the color scheme on these and tried to make a similiar color on Nikeid. My real intention was to get close to that black, red and yellow PE that Dwade wore in the spring
but there were not enough colors to achieve this.

Therefore, I went with a simple black and green colorway. I'll post photos when the arrive which should be anyday.

Thanks to my brother-from-another-mother. Much appreciated, Patrick.

My GP/Supersonics AJ2011 iD with LaPacho leather. Hit it with seven buffs to achieve this. What's nice is that the green will only get richer with future polishes.

Had to tweak the green gamma slightly so you guys could see what they look like in person. I'm leaving the medial side grey for contrast and as a nod to the Hawk Flight. One of my favorite GP shoes.

What's crazy is that in low light and certain angles you can't really see the green. It only looks like a darker grey. Once there's direct light....wow.

I'm super happy with the results.

dsc0490fw.jpg

dsc0493kc.jpg

dsc0494c.jpg

dsc0495s.jpg

Thanks to my brother-from-another-mother. Much appreciated, Patrick.

My GP/Supersonics AJ2011 iD with LaPacho leather. Hit it with seven buffs to achieve this. What's nice is that the green will only get richer with future polishes.

Had to tweak the green gamma slightly so you guys could see what they look like in person. I'm leaving the medial side grey for contrast and as a nod to the Hawk Flight. One of my favorite GP shoes.

What's crazy is that in low light and certain angles you can't really see the green. It only looks like a darker grey. Once there's direct light....wow.

I'm super happy with the results.

dsc0490fw.jpg

dsc0493kc.jpg

dsc0494c.jpg

dsc0495s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom