Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

Those are nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Was it the midsole that you customized? Also, did u choose the 23 ID number or did they mess up on yours like ijapino's?

Those are nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Was it the midsole that you customized? Also, did u choose the 23 ID number or did they mess up on yours like ijapino's?

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those are nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup, I just customized the midsole.  I chose the 23 ID, to match that of the XX3.  Thanks for your positive comment.  I went to a studio and ordered the laPacho leather, i'll post pictures when I get them; it's the same color block as this one but with LaPacho leather.  Hopefully, the overall look will be much better than the patent leather.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those are nice!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yup, I just customized the midsole.  I chose the 23 ID, to match that of the XX3.  Thanks for your positive comment.  I went to a studio and ordered the laPacho leather, i'll post pictures when I get them; it's the same color block as this one but with LaPacho leather.  Hopefully, the overall look will be much better than the patent leather.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

NICE JOB ON THOSE TITANIUM INSPIRED 2011s! thank you for posting pictures.

No, problem.  My camera phone sucks though.  Thanks for your comment.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

NICE JOB ON THOSE TITANIUM INSPIRED 2011s! thank you for posting pictures.

No, problem.  My camera phone sucks though.  Thanks for your comment.

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Finally got mine a couple days ago. I didnt even plan it ... but the colorway is reminds me of the White Blue AJ 17:
These look incredible!  Perfect balance between clean and not too plain.  People in here tend to respect and buy ID's that are more directly inspired by a well-known model, so it's nice to see something so original getting love.  I know you said they remind you of XVII's, but they are still very original..

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

Finally got mine a couple days ago. I didnt even plan it ... but the colorway is reminds me of the White Blue AJ 17:
These look incredible!  Perfect balance between clean and not too plain.  People in here tend to respect and buy ID's that are more directly inspired by a well-known model, so it's nice to see something so original getting love.  I know you said they remind you of XVII's, but they are still very original..

Just got mines in today (finally). UPS guy got here all late so I had to take pix in my room. Sorry for bad lighting. The shoes are cool I just don't like that the patent leather and midsole are 2 different types of red. They don't match. You can't really tell in the pictures but you can notice it in person. The other thing that bugs me is the white cut out holes in the patent leather. I think I'm gonna be sending these back and just make me some lebron ID's.
tongue.gif

Just got mines in today (finally). UPS guy got here all late so I had to take pix in my room. Sorry for bad lighting. The shoes are cool I just don't like that the patent leather and midsole are 2 different types of red. They don't match. You can't really tell in the pictures but you can notice it in person. The other thing that bugs me is the white cut out holes in the patent leather. I think I'm gonna be sending these back and just make me some lebron ID's.
tongue.gif

^nikeID

they still even got the alphas up, so i doubt they'd be removed any time soon.

^nikeID

they still even got the alphas up, so i doubt they'd be removed any time soon.

Yeah I wanted to go with something different from the usual. But I'm not really happy with the outcome.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom