Air Jordan 2011 Coming To NIKEiD In August 2011 [CounterKicks.com]

finally went thru a few designs

thinking of ordering 1 of these as a 2nd ID pair (1st pair obviously the Black/Red XI like everyone else)

which pair NT?

finally went thru a few designs

thinking of ordering 1 of these as a 2nd ID pair (1st pair obviously the Black/Red XI like everyone else)

which pair NT?

I wish these had more options to work with. Spend some time and you end up making most of the CWs seen in this thread so far, or some really awful CWs. Bottom line is that they should have included more options if they're going to charge $220 after tax for these. I hate to sound overly critical, but the most simple color ways win out in this thread. Considering the number of them released during the year, they should have just given us a black/red or something along the lines of the 9/13 look and many people wouldn't have even used ID, while their sales would have been better than on the "warrior pack" and blackouts.

I wish these had more options to work with. Spend some time and you end up making most of the CWs seen in this thread so far, or some really awful CWs. Bottom line is that they should have included more options if they're going to charge $220 after tax for these. I hate to sound overly critical, but the most simple color ways win out in this thread. Considering the number of them released during the year, they should have just given us a black/red or something along the lines of the 9/13 look and many people wouldn't have even used ID, while their sales would have been better than on the "warrior pack" and blackouts.

Originally Posted by trappedintime

yeah, i was excited for these, but they let me down with options.  there is NO real leather...no patent leather for midnight navy...no gold for a color option...no black translucent sole...no dark green.  i was looking forward to making a montrose christian pair but i can't.  jordan brand does something...but they never get it right.SMH

Originally Posted by trappedintime

yeah, i was excited for these, but they let me down with options.  there is NO real leather...no patent leather for midnight navy...no gold for a color option...no black translucent sole...no dark green.  i was looking forward to making a montrose christian pair but i can't.  jordan brand does something...but they never get it right.SMH

I'd get these but with that premium leather.
What are the color options for Lapacho leather??
If one of them is midnight navy...we have a deal...
laugh.gif

288qk1s.jpg

I'd get these but with that premium leather.
What are the color options for Lapacho leather??
If one of them is midnight navy...we have a deal...
laugh.gif

288qk1s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom