Air Jordan 2012 First look.

I'm looking at the inspiration for the shoe and seeing fail. Imagine if they keep the shoes at the height of the 3s or 4s. Make patent leather or regular leather around the shoe like the 11s but with the point and holes like the dress shoe.

I hope they put these on ID too. I'm a little bummed when I finally made a decision on what i wanted from a pair of 2011 they'd already been pulled.

Originally Posted by 23king24

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Who in the crap wants to put all that together EVERYTIME they go balling? I wanna lace up and go.. not construct my shoe and go....

Goood night thats alot of fancy smancy crap for an ugly shoe.

How about make a shoe that does all that out of the box without gimmicks

I feel you ROCK but i look at it like they want to cater to all players of all positions so anyone call ball in this shoe; not just a guard or a PF/C.
Its like once your found the cushion that good for you, that what your gonna stick to and that it.
for me when i got the 2011 loved Zoom but in the 2011 it felt different , not responsive enough and i used Explosive cushion but with the blue top part of the isole and they felt muuuuuch more comfy so its a matter of choice of whats comfortable for you as well as each and every player/consumer.
SN: i feel funny expressing my opinion to a great informer like you but this is a passion for me so hopefully no hard feelings.
roll.gif
  bro that made me chuckle... no worries.. I always appreciate the banter.... and trust me Im not that dude.. everything isn't for everyone... and I know the intent.. I have just seen it before..and perhaps as they have retro'd shoes so many times before.. they are just repackaging gimmicks.. 
To me.. when you pick the ride you want..and stick with it.. you basically are stuck with two other rides you will never use... so can I get a refund on those?

JB knows it has collectors by the balls and can pretty much release anything, I was shocked to find that a lot of collectors intend on buying the new jordan 20__ and so forth. I was like 
eek.gif

even thought the grey/lime is overdone i like it on these. But i like loud colors but nothing too over the top like the kobe 7 cheetahs

Originally Posted by eltouha

^thanks

air-jordan-2012-wolf-grey-black-silver-ice-white-4.jpg

smh at neon lime
this garbage is not worth $223.00 at retail price its not worth $100.00 with all the gimmicks  
i only want the dragon t shirt anyone know if its being sold in the US anywhere ?

Originally Posted by eltouha

^thanks

air-jordan-2012-wolf-grey-black-silver-ice-white-4.jpg

smh at neon lime

i was thinking the same thing^ thats way to much lime

i like the shoes and these are ok to but

i want to get my hands on the yotd's

need a release date...........................................................................................................peace23

air-jordan-2012-passport-5.jpg

Im feeling these right here
pimp.gif
  reminds me alot of the Black/White XIIIs
If these come out in this black on white colorway with a red sockliner/bootie and outsole 
pimp.gif

For now though i just want the YOTD with white laces

this shoe is all hype and not even line up or resell hype

if the shoe would tie by itself then i could see all the b.s

jordan brand needs this nonsense to sell a shoe that no one would otherwise buy

2009 trash

2010 trash

2011 a really good should i say even great shoe

2012 trash

Originally Posted by Magic1978

All that lime ruined what could have been a decent colorway.
laugh.gif
 Jordan Brand wants us to buy different color inner boots.
I guess you could put in the low black one...also switch the laces to get rid of all that yellow

30t6p3b.gif
 no full system for the black/white colorway

Somehow, the white/blacks still look
Best to me. But the giant jumpman
At the ankle is really a turn off.

Originally Posted by jordanskates17

Originally Posted by Magic1978

All that lime ruined what could have been a decent colorway.
 Jordan Brand wants us to buy different color inner boots.
laugh.gif

I guess you could put in the low black one...also switch the laces to get rid of all that yellow

30t6p3b.gif
 no full system for the black/white colorway
NOPE lol 
I truly believe they want these new shoes too fail. I mean 200$+ price tag. Stupid colorways and bunch it in with other better releases. Why could these not be 150$-160$ in a simple colorway

These have succeeded in making me appreciate the 2011s even more. There is just too much going on with this model.

Back
Top Bottom