Air Jordan 2012.....MASTERPIECE!

Can't deny it how much people hate this shoes since it released. At first, i also doubted whether to get this shoes or not. When i see it in person, i quickly fall in love with the shoes. I bought the Air Jordan 2012 Wolf Grey Deluxe colorway, & I love it ever since! Its really a beautiful, crafted shoes. The shoes surely looks better than 2009, 2010 & 2011 imo. Its an that ugly as many people said. I don't know why so much hate on this shoes until some people goes as far as saying this 2012 is the ugliest signature shoes ever made by Jordans. Ya rite....

I don't believes you.  I have never worn a shoes that was titled with year and Airs Jordan.  Could this shoes be a crafted better than recents retro shoe?
indifferent.gif

i too though it looked like trash at first. i still think all of the release colorways suck.

but nike id is another story. the jordan 2012 on id is AWESOME. if they had an option on there to take off the huge jumpman on the side it would have been perfect but making the jumpman the same color as the panels will have to do.

I honestly agree with you 100% OP... I was like eww lookin at it online, then I stopped by this shop one Friday and I caught a glimpse of it in the window and I was like hmmm the shoe is actually eye catching in person. Took a more detailed look once I again and I applauded JB... I will cop if I catch these at a outlet it seems like a well put together shoe and not that bad lookin.

JB has enough of my money. Just give me well constructed Retro's for the rest of 2012 and 2013 so I can check everything off my list.

The only way I'll consider any of this new stuff is if they wind up on clearance.

They are comfortable and easy to ball in. I would recommend them for doing serious walking and spots, but they are still kinda ugly.

I must say the 2012 are similar like the XIII
When those were released.
i hated the design of the XIII when i saw
Tge pics on magazines, tried to ignore them
To be air jordans. But when i saw them
In person and tried them on on foot,
my attitude changed much.
the 2012 actually look good
In its release version.

I liked the aesthetic from the beginning. I knew many would change their minds after they held the shoe in hand on saw it on foot. It's a good shoe and comfortable.

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

I must say the 2012 are similar like the XIII
When those were released.
i hated the design of the XIII when i saw
Tge pics on magazines, tried to ignore them
To be air jordans. But when i saw them
In person and tried them on on foot,
my attitude changed much.
the 2012 actually look good
In its release version.
I can agree about the XIII being hated when they first came out.....I remember that clearly.....but these are just utter team jordan nonsense imo.... 

Please use the Official thread. It's located in a stickied post at the top of the forum.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom