Air Jordan 25th Anniversary White Collection - PIC

I can't believe you guys like these.

BRAINWASHED!

This is it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DAY ONWARD.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE AND SHOWS THAT JB LACKS CREATIVITY. Wow.

So 23 RD's with THREE different types for each colorway? Am I reading this wrong? Good, Better, and Best Leather?? So what, $150, $175, or the obvious $200that people would be forced to spend to have "best" leather, which I'm sure will be the only decent leather. So basically every other week theywill be dropping another shoe? What a joke.

What an anniversary gift. "Hmmmm.... How can we screw the consumer more than we already have? There HAS to be a way..."

Completely lacks originality, innovation or common sense. I pray to God this doesn't happen. I have ridiculous amounts of all white shoes. Forces, Flights,Shelltoes, K-Swiss, Stan Smiths. Do I really need to have an all white in every shoe? Shoes I wouldn't ever be able to wear because they're dustedafter one use. My God man. I think I may have finally had enough.

The concept of an all white shoe isn't half as lame as having different grades of leather. Good, better, best?? They are AIR JORDANS. The best leather isthe ONLY grade that should be used. Good and better should never even be an option. EVER.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
horrible idea, for the 25th Anniversary why not release all the shoes in some of their best colorways. How bout some wht/cement IVs, I dontwanna see another "pure money" IV.

The people coming up with the ideas for this company is just flat out LAZY b/c people will buy ANYTHING.

So 23 RD's with THREE different types for each colorway? Am I reading this wrong? Good, Better, and Best Leather?? So what, $150, $175, or the obvious $200 that people would be forced to spend to have "best" leather, which I'm sure will be the only decent leather. So basically every other week they will be dropping another shoe? What a joke.
I was reading that too and I hope we're wrong b/c if They plan on charging different prices for leather, this will be an all time low for JB.$150 for some doo-doo leather???? JB is a joke
laugh.gif

i will pass on all 23 of them.the only shoe that looks good all white is the AF1 and only that one

They need to drop the "good," "better," "best" idea NOW. Jordans should ALWAYS be made of the best quality materials. I can seeit now: the "best" leather versions will be $250 and will be ultra-rare. "Stupidity" sums this up. Whoever is making decisions aroundJordan Brand is driving the company into the ground. The quality of the shoes overall and the cheapening and alteration of the molds they've been using fortheir recent retros have been a slap in the face to consumers and has truly tarnished Jordan Brand's image as that of providing top-of-the-line athleticshoes. Retro shoes right or not at all. OG's come with an expiration date in terms of yellowing and wearability. Back to the present, let's not evenmention the oversaturation of ugly team and fusion shoes. Sooner than later, that Jumpman won't be enough to move their crap products. The Jumpman willsoon be synonymous with low-quality, fashionably-challenged trash.

Make them all black to mourn the Death of JB (-_-) If they making them all white they might as well put the whole sig Line on Nike ID

JB is gonna force me to sell my entire collection if they keep droppin wack shoes like these

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

I can't believe you guys like these.

BRAINWASHED!

This is it. I WILL NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS DAY ONWARD.

THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE JOKE AND SHOWS THAT JB LACKS CREATIVITY. Wow.

i agree, this is bad.....well what will they come out with next, a black out pack?? 1-23
tired.gif

Let me guess, the 'high quality' ones will be super limited, making people settle for the lesser quality ones.

Back
Top Bottom