Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

bought these vnds back in da day for a cool hunnid$$$

but that cracking was terrible so hopefully that issue is fixed.

other than that, i like all the changes

Yep the RD is officially the 20th now. Can't wait to cop these and the Griffs in Feb. Probably chill till the Raging Bull 5s after these. Not going crazy like I did last year with copping kicks.

Feb is RIP for me. This year was not as bad as last until a bunch of stuff got moved from January smh. Need both of those, carmines, UNLVs, Tuned Max's at the end of the month, Neutral Greys. I am seriously trying not to cop anything in March or until my Bday in April maybe.

Nike retro stacked together with everything selling out on day 1 is really killing me. Retailers gotta be loving the way nothing is sitting for disco anymore.

Feb is RIP for me. This year was not as bad as last until a bunch of stuff got moved from January smh. Need both of those, carmines, UNLVs, Tuned Max's at the end of the month, Neutral Greys. I am seriously trying not to cop anything in March or until my Bday in April maybe.

Nike retro stacked together with everything selling out on day 1 is really killing me. Retailers gotta be loving the way nothing is sitting for disco anymore.

Man I miss those days. In 2019 the CG 3s would've sat for a minute most likely, but now, forget about it. Selling out ASAP!

As long as you're ready to rock and roll @ 9AM CST/10AM EST then I don't see any issues with copping. I'll probably use FNL as they've been my got to for the last few months thankfully.

At first I thought you said foot locker but you meant finish line. Has anyone ever won ever since they went to FLX app? Entered every release full head starts/points. Nothing

This shoe will not sit at least the any app for more the 15 minutes. Remember everyone said they did not like the jordan 1 volts they were gone in less then 20 minutes. Yes I know it’s a Jordan 1 but still don’t sleep fam good luck to all my pair is on lock

Last edited:
Same here. I think I got for $79 or so.

I don’t think they will set or go to super discount like those, times have changed but I do hope they will be easy to get. I just need one pair.
Chlorophylls were a poster child for discounted jordans. Pretty sure I doubled up at an even $100 a pair. One from villa and one st the outlet. The stealth grey jordan 3 also was a clearance special from a decade ago. As said above, just want to get 1 pair of these at retail. As time has gone on I do not like them as much as when they first came out as there have been many better retro+ colorways. The Georgetown 3s in March are better than these imo. That being said I still want a pair of these and will be happy to have them in the rotation .

Good luck with that! I wish it was that easy, but those days seem to be gone.

True. Although the last one I got for retail were the 5s "Top 3" which came out first half of last year, and sat long enough that I grabbed a few days afterw release on Champs. I'm guessing it has more to do with how many they plan to make of each model, as it seems like more recent releases have deliberately suppressed volumes

Back
Top Bottom