Air Jordan 3 "Cool Grey"
Release Date: Feb 20th, 2021 (Saturday)
Color: Silver/Sport Red/Light Graphite/Orange Peel/White
Mens: $190
Style Code: CT8532-012

feature image
Air-Jordan-3-Cool-Grey-CT8532-012-002.jpg
Air-Jordan-3-Cool-Grey-CT8532-012-003.jpg

Seeing how tough the Carmines were today, I feel these may be harder to grab than we think. I may grab one pair on Ebay before the release. $270 shipped isn't the worst price in the world.
Just scooped for $247 shipped on eBay. I couldn't pass up that chance and plus I want to wait it out for the Carmines to see how other people's pairs end up looking..

That’s a great price. My size would be closer to 260-270, so I’m on the fence.
I normally scoop on stockx put those taxes would have made it about 270 or 280 so I went ahead and grabbed these especially since they authenticate sneakers now on eBay. Back in the day I wouldn't have taken a chance but it's a relief that they do that now.

I normally scoop on stockx put those taxes would have made it about 270 or 280 so I went ahead and grabbed these especially since they authenticate sneakers now on eBay. Back in the day I wouldn't have taken a chance but it's a relief that they do that now.

What was your price before tax and shipping?

Seeing how tough the Carmines were today, I feel these may be harder to grab than we think.

Different context and situation. A ton of Carmines were recalled because of the "pink midsole" issue and they were an OG colorway. They def produced less pairs than the Carmines, sure. But I don't think there will be that much of a buzz.

A good sign is that we're a week away and this thread is only 12 pages. When the Columbia/Legend Blue XI thread was started in '14, there were 12 pages of posts per-minute :rofl:

Different context and situation. A ton of Carmines were recalled because of the "pink midsole" issue and they were an OG colorway. They def produced less pairs than the Carmines, sure. But I don't think there will be that much of a buzz.

A good sign is that we're a week away and this thread is only 12 pages. When the Columbia/Legend Blue XI thread was started in '14, there were 12 pages of posts per-minute :rofl:
You can’t go by pages.

These 3's were absolute trash when they originally released, and are somehow even more ugly in 2020. :lol: Ol' random yellow and red.
Man, I really don't get the yellow and red stuff. They would have been cleaner with just grey, black, and white.

Man, I really don't get the yellow and red stuff. They would have been cleaner with just grey, black, and white.
I like the shoe but agree with this right here. The accent choices are extremely bizarre, especially for the time they originally came out. The orange is very random and should have been a more neutral color.

I was going to get these but I feel like it'll just be one of those I don't reach for very often. Think I'm gonna spend that money on some Total Max Uptempos that I haven't grabbed yet.

Back
Top Bottom