Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

**** FLX... I'm not buying your wall of trash fruity air forces just to get 900k points to compete with lowlife resellers. EAD.

Though these should not be made in quantities less than Griffeys, I'm not messing around. The only thing I don't want to do is pay someone BEFORE they drop. I am entering whatever raffles I can though. Hopefully I can get my 1 and done.

Finish line doesn't have a raffle for these and they raffle any Jordan that's even SLIGHTLY limited. Makes me think anyone who wants these should be ok if you enter some raffles and try manually Saturday.

JD sports isn’t doing in store raffles either just online release 😒 besides the carmines they haven’t been doing in store raffles lately, hope they didn’t stop the loop lmao

Are these up for reserve on footlocker? Was able to enter on champs but the reser e option isn't showing for these on thr footlocker app.

Just called like 5 footlockers around my area... None of them seems to be getting them in stock. Either late shipment or their store is not getting them in at all. Geez hopefully it's not another Carmine release fiasco. Already moved on from that crap.

Just called like 5 footlockers around my area... None of them seems to be getting them in stock. Either late shipment or their store is not getting them in at all. Geez hopefully it's not another Carmine release fiasco. Already moved on from that crap.
Same here. Not one store in CT is getting them. Looks like none in MA eithet that are within 100 miles of me. Champs is at least. Footlocker is, but no entries in the app. Very weird all around.

They've been pulling this stock delay crap for like a year. How long can we use covid delays as an excuse. Coincidentally, those pairs end up in the hands of resellers who throw em on Goat which has a contract with Foot stores.

You can't even check, between phones going unanswered and employees that don't want to tell you jack unless you're their reselling homie.

You think these will be that easy? Seems like nothing is these days. I really want them. You don't think it's worth scooping a pair off ebay for $250 preemtively?
I'm sorry. I misspoke. These should be easier than other releases. That still doesn't necessarily make it easy for everyone.

As far as timing, most shoes' resale value is lowest a week or so after the release as pairs flood the market. When you buy early, you pay a premium to have them before release. If your objective is to get them for the lowest price possible, my advice would be to wait.

Back
Top Bottom