Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Yo so what's the deal on these joints? None of my footapps had reserves wonder if it's worth heading to the store tomorrow morning. SNKRS is gonna be dumb I can feel it.

Maybe it has something to do with shipments being delayed due to the snow storms impacting parts of the country? That’s what I think is going on most likely
Yeah, that's probably what it is. All the Champs in my area were taken off the reservations list. It was at 13.

Apparently there's several containers of sneakers resting on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Those sneakers are in those containers. The Cool Grey 3s may be in there as well.

I told you all I'm not really thrilled about the sneaker culture because the more I warn people about the nefarious stuff and people dismiss it more things come to light. The days of resellers fooling people with impunity are drying up
From fb group

I know this is off this topic but does anyone know how the quality is on the Do The Right Thing 3s? I absolutely love those.

Does anyone have pix with lace swaps to grey or other colored laces?
I'm considering copping, but not a fan of the white laces
Grey laces are the only way to go.
Super old pic of my 07s.
IMAG0186.jpg

I'm speaking of just entering raffles manually for in store pickup as opposed to these online mega raffles that are tainted in so many ways.

Especially when individual store locations have separate raffles
Footaction Deleted Entries On Multiple Accounts For Me Today With No Notice.

Got Busy At Work And Didn't Realize Until The Deadline For Changes Had Already Passed :smh:

Footlocker Never Even Allowed Entries While Showing Multiple Stores With These Available For Raffle.

These Releases Just Get Weirder And Weirder :lol:

I'm pretty much over trying to score these. All this hassle for a pair of shoes that will likely have glaring flaws.

Sizes 7-9.5 sitting on oneblockdown copped size 11 earlier, price is $240 shipped pretty good deal

Apparently there's several containers of sneakers resting on the bottom of the Pacific Ocean. Those sneakers are in those containers. The Cool Grey 3s may be in there as well.

I told you all I'm not really thrilled about the sneaker culture because the more I warn people about the nefarious stuff and people dismiss it more things come to light. The days of resellers fooling people with impunity are drying up
From fb group
Where did you get this info of sneakers on the bottom of the ocean ?

is there an news article

I’m trying to hit for my buddy this morning. He’s in Texas so he’s got other **** to worry about so I told him I’d try to do what I could. So we are going into another week of possibly severely cut down stock? Great.

Back
Top Bottom