Air Jordan 3 “Cool Grey” Feb 27, 2021

Got my shipping email from SNKRS monday night but the tracking wasn't updating. Just checked, my kicks are out for delivery finally & they should land @ my parents' house sometime today. I just called them both separately & told them to be on the lookout :lol:. I'm on edge when I get something delivered these days. I got ptsd from my am 90 infrared being stolen from my place back in November. Started back getting my sneakers delivered to my folks ever since.

Got my shipping email from SNKRS monday night but the tracking wasn't updating. Just checked, my kicks are out for delivery finally & they should land @ my parents' house sometime today. I just called them both separately & told them to be on the lookout :lol:. I'm on edge when I get something delivered these days. I got ptsd from my am 90 infrared being stolen from my place back in November. Started back getting my sneakers delivered to my folks ever since.

I don't blame you. All packages go to my moms crib. FedEX will leave ish on the front porch, but UPS is cool and usually will leave stuff at the back door for me per my instructions.

Champs orders arrived...
20210225_125313.jpg

1 pair with some geriatric type leather,
other pairs smooth enough :pimp: .

Fire Red 3s OG need to come

NO! Pandemic+terrible economy+high-unemployment+GENTRY? I'll gladly wait another couple years when cats aren't trying to scalp every release and JB goes back to 2018-2019-level of easy releases.

As someone who owns the OG pair those were not good quality. Idk why y'all have this OG syndrome of thinking every old pair was superior :lol:

The Brand does alot in terms of gaslighting and creating this narrative though. Remember when they did that whole 2015-Remaster/PR rollout? Promising the Brand was going to do better in terms of going back to the OG molds and materials, Rolled-out the Columbia and Oreo 4s with phenomenal quality, and jacked the prices up? 5 years later, the Fire Red 4s quality were terrible and you have people whining about the pink midsoles on their Carmines. :lol:

I vote fire red 3s or OG 2s

Let the 2s drop. I'd be glad to see something sit on shelves. That way I can see them in hand...lol

Doin too much with the socks/laces..

Not really... He's actually doing some people a service. At least we can see how a lace change and/or a sock combo will look without the hassle of you doing so... Different strokes i guess but I like to see the different styles.

sigh.... still nothing from FTL. Hope it really is a delay until the 4th.....

My purchase on Ebay doesn't look so bad now... I panic copped after I missed out on footsites and SNKRS. After work I came here and saw people copping of FTL... I immediately went to the site and purchased with no problems. Got my confirmation afterwards and all. Now I'm in the same boat as some of you. Constantly checking my account and it say fulfillment processing... Eventhough I know that ebay pair is guaranteed I was going pick the better pair of the two; Even if I had to swap a shoe from each set...

Hopefully the pair from FTL is on backorder...

Do have a FedEx delivery manager account ? If so you can have packages dropped off at CVS or Walgreens

Yes I do. If it's important I usually have it sent to a FedEx store that's about 15 mins away. Otherwise my mom is usually home to grab the package for me.

OAN, my CG3s left Indy this afternoon and I should have it tomorrow since I'm in Chicago. Feel like I wasted $8 upgrading to ground now, but such is life.

Yes I do. If it's important I usually have it sent to a FedEx store that's about 15 mins away. Otherwise my mom is usually home to grab the package for me.

OAN, my CG3s left Indy this afternoon and I should have it tomorrow since I'm in Chicago. Feel like I wasted $8 upgrading to ground now, but such is life.
You’re lucky, my pair still haven’t updated since I got the shipping info from FNL...

waiting for mine to come in, usually go half size up in 3s. i always swap the midsoles, seems too have less padding around ankle. hope i didnt mess up😂

Back
Top Bottom