Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Wish I was in here earlier for that stadium goods link, would’ve copped just to miss the headache of next week, hoping to hit in Chicago & then making the drive :smh:

air-jordan-3-retro-jth-nrg-bio-beige-bio-beige-camellia-av6683-200-bstnstore-5.jpg

Hasn’t SNS been charging over retail for awhile on hyped releases or am I co fusing it with another site ?

That's END. I got my Off White Prestos from SNS at retail and every other release is at MSRP as well. This is the first time they've done this.

I’ll keep you guys updated. I was able to get thru on a $299 pair. I hope they don’t send me some fakes lol.
It’s stadium goods, they don’t sell fakes

But I think the $299 was legit just to get hits and sell some pairs to those quick enough and as pairs moved for each size they went up to higher prices

Yes but very often listing value is same value or close despite exchange rate.
So you could expect 250$...but 200 is impossible

Just left my local boutique and the retail price is $250. I'm glad I pulled the trigger early for $300. I wonder if the price increase will scare some people away.

The "premium" materials and packaging bump the price up from the normal $200-220 box tag on Jordan 3s im guessing.

Back
Top Bottom