Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Kept smashing numbers for like 15-20 min
Got that 10min check in! :lol:
State st ain’t giving out the code to no one lol
4E558AAF-685A-4233-AFD6-B43CC7B6F5F3.png

StockX or Stadium goods? Still no update from Stadium Goods on my end. They have horrible reviews pertaining to shipping and customer service.

I had no issues with the original JTH's shipping from stadium goods (paid 350$ and didn't think they would ship as they were almost 500 but they did). I haven't gotten a follow up email yet aside from the confirmation email. It took them about a week to ship the last one though...just an FYI.

Wow, $250.. :lol: They had to slap the limited tag on em with that ticket. Those other Tinker joints barely sell at retail. Guess Nike got butthurt after seeing what the original jth were selling for. Those were fire tho.. wouldn’t mind an extra pair.

Wtf FTA just changed the price
Earlier it was $200 now it’s $250
I guess retail is really $250
Sns wasn’t taxing :lol:
$250 ain’t that some s...

Wtf FA just changed the price
Earlier it was $200 now it’s $250
I guess retail is really $250
So sns really wasn’t charging over retail :lol:
Yeah, this release is all over the place, none of the stores even know what to charge :rofl:I really do hope these drop on SNKRS tho...

Yeah hopefully it’s a surprise drop
But they will probably end up doing a draw
And maybe even a snkrs pass which is even worse
Hopefully I hit on FTA
But with tax it’s gonna come out to $275 :smh:

Got a tracking number from stadiumgoods,
Yeah hopefully it’s a surprise drop
But they will probably end up doing a draw
And maybe even a snkrs pass which is even worse
Hopefully I hit on FTA
But with tax it’s gonna come out to $275 :smh:
Think they are justifying the price by the special box and the materials on the shoe. There hasn't been a 3 like this with NA.......

Looks like we are the only ones with 10min HS so far
We bringing sexy back to Chicago in the woods(forest preserves) :lol:
Good luck hopefully state st has enough pairs to go around

Last edited:
I really want these. Hopefully a shock drop or normal SKRS drop. If not I’ll try and trade someone my Travis Scott’s for these. It’s the the only non Lebron draw I’ve ever won. If anyone gets these and wants to trade them for a DS pair of Travis Scott’s AF1s size 10 let me know

Kept smashing numbers for like 15-20 min
Got that 10min check in! :lol:
State st ain’t giving out the code to no one lol
4E558AAF-685A-4233-AFD6-B43CC7B6F5F3.png
I just did this also.

I live in Chi and was going to park in front of the store with my hazard lights on to use Beacon but traffic been a mess all day.

Spamming the keypad took about 15 minutes whereas driving would have been 90 mins there and back :kanyeshrug:

Got picked via e-raffle out here in Manila. Was (pleasantly) shocked that these were going to release out here, and gambled in these rather than getting the AJ13s, and I got lucky.
Philippines has been getting more and more limited drops that used to be exclusive to US or EUR, and I hope the trend continues.

Back
Top Bottom