Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Honestly, watching the unboxing video, you can see why Nike/JB upcharged on these. The premium materials and details are outta this world. Box, insoles, even the wrapping paper.. Glad I got the charge and email from SNS.

Entered END. May have to pull later on if resale isn’t too bad but I NEED these

I really want these and 3s are my favourite silhouette..... but it's retail or bust for me... not paying resale....

Looks like an L from SNS .... gonna have to try my luck on SNEAKRS App in the morning now :frown:

I have entered the END raffle but that's a guaranteed L and not even worth a second thought ..... I can't even win shoes that sit with END raffles lmao

Where? I’m still seeing close to $350 on stockX

That’s a good sign considering pairs aren’t in hand and all pairs haven’t been released

It’s “only” $100 over retail

Where? I’m still seeing close to $350 on stockX

I'm assuming they mean from a profit standpoint?

These are $275 after taxes for many.
If you sell on SX for $350, that nets you about 308 after fees, which is only about $33 in profit a day before release.

I'm "guessing" it will be worse once everyone has their pairs tomorrow & online pairs arrive after Labor Day.

PO

Tinker 3=mass produced
JTH=limited
not going to happen, bet once the drop actually happens the price will head back up again.

I agree with this. I feel like this shoe does not have much hype due to the OFF-WHITE hype and some of the Nigel Sylvester AJ1 hype. Who knows? I grabbed a pair and I am happy to have them. I don't mind paying a premium for good quality. That's what we asked for in the first place, right?

I’ll bite on StockX once pairs start shipping out, hopefully these dip under 300, then I’m all in. All Tinkers flop, just a matter of waiting. I see we’re getting a proper SNKRS drop too!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom