Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

I was just thinking if anybody on Niketalk Has bids on the shoe on StockEx
I suggest to delete the bid until tomorrow this will bring down the asking price and this will also bring down the bidding price

I just deleted a bid I had since the beginning of the month at $301
This will make the price of the shoe crash and I think it will work

Just got lucky with the off white Serena 97s...hope I have the same luck for these tomorrow

L on FTA
L on sns
L on End
I have a good feeling i'm gonna hit on snkrs tomorrow :lol:

You might have a chance to get extra pairs at State St. tomorrow after the pick up time. I feel like there’s a lot of people passing on these since resell is low right now. Worth a try.

Im suprised there isnt alot of hype. Saw these today in hand and these joints are harddd. Perfect for the fall. Wearing my out the store

You might have a chance to get extra pairs at State St. tomorrow after the pick up time. I feel like there’s a lot of people passing on these since resell is low right now. Worth a try.

Thx for the info
I got work tomorrow if i had won at FTA i would of picked early in the morning
I'll take my shot on snkrs and if i hit cool if not no biggie
I'm pretty lazy and don't like to jump thru hoops or do any kind of legwork lol
Good luck if you are planning to try tomorrow at FTA
If i decide that I really want them they probably can be had close to retail on stockx after all pairs are in hand

Thx for the info
I got work tomorrow if i had won at FTA i would of picked early in the morning
I'll take my shot on snkrs and if i hit cool if not no biggie
I'm pretty lazy and don't like to jump thru hoops or do any kind of legwork lol
Good luck if you are planning to try tomorrow at FTA
If i decide that I really want them they probably can be had close to retail on stockx after all pairs are in hand

Word. They are thirsty out there on State St. prob best to avoid it. Luckily I picked up a pair on stadium goods last week. Going to try SNKRS for a friend in the AM. Good Luck to you and everyone else here going for them.

I threw my name in the SNS draw and got the email I won this morning :pimp:

Haven’t seen a charge on my CC yet but it’s notoriously slow, hoping they ship tomorrow and that patented SNS two-day shipping comes through so I have them before heading out of town this weekend.

Also realized, I think this is the highest retail priced sneaker I’ve ever bought (at time of release) :smh:

Im suprised there isnt alot of hype. Saw these today in hand and these joints are harddd. Perfect for the fall. Wearing my out the store

Yeah...I feel like these aren't as hyped or in demand. I won a raffle at my local boutique store and it seems like a good amount of Ws were given to a lot of people according to my FB group. Retail is high at $250 too, honestly I think these will be "bricks" to the resellers lol. Just my bold prediction, I could be wrong.

These are dope. The price not so much. More than a few EU sites are dropping these but that conversion rate don't love nobody.

I threw my name in the SNS draw and got the email I won this morning :pimp:

Haven’t seen a charge on my CC yet but it’s notoriously slow, hoping they ship tomorrow and that patented SNS two-day shipping comes through so I have them before heading out of town this weekend.

Also realized, I think this is the highest retail priced sneaker I’ve ever bought (at time of release) :smh:

I'd be shocked if they shipped this week. Their raffles have been taking a ridiculous amount to ship. It was a week before I got notification on my Raptors. People who ordered on the restocks from them, got theirs before the raffle winners.

DE284A74-E0B1-4159-971F-81144CB133FC.png
B865291F-2737-421C-95A8-8245D5B25D13.png

Just copped off Social Status :nerd:
Thanks to SNKR_TWITR for the link!!!
Apple Pay was clutch :nthat::nthat:

Last edited:
Got cart jacked during checkout, I was moving so fast I never even peeped that Apple Pay was an option, was that on the product page or on the shopify checkout page?

It was on the Shopify check out page!
That was one of the options, Idk how you missed it :smh:

It was on the Shopify check out page!
That was one of the options, Idk how you missed it :smh:
All I saw was the credit card option & started to input info, so much time wasted, just a min too slow :smh: I guess SNKRS it is, these EU conversion fees are the same as StockX & I know those prices will drop before the end of the week.

last sold in my size on stockx was $315
that's under retail after fees and shipping :sick:

Back
Top Bottom