Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Snkrs came thru:pimp:
Screenshot_20180828-100257_SNKRS.jpg

Something weird is going on in the universe I NEVER hit on anything dope.even hit on the mamba day protro last week ...on mobile app and at work

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180828-070406_SNKRS.jpg
    Screenshot_20180828-070406_SNKRS.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 3
Never even showed on my feed. Kept refreshing and nothing. I wanted these because these are probably as close to mocha 3's we would ever get. Thanks for the notification though J23

Never even showed on my feed. Kept refreshing and nothing. I wanted these because these are probably as close to mocha 3's we would ever get. Thanks for the notification though J23

I mean, it was 10 ET. Hard to fault J23 or, well, anything.

I mean, it was 10 ET. Hard to fault J23 or, well, anything.

Oh no, I wasn't faulting J23. That wasn't sarcasm. I was saying thanks cuz my snkrs app almost never notify me of releases even when I have it set up. And yes, I knew it was 10 am, but I still kept refreshing and it never showed on my feed. And it still does not show.

Edit......it shows up now at 10:30....SOLD OUT. LOL

i just called customer service they said i would have to cancel the order and then reorder the shoes

i dont have the full gift card numbers anymore but their saved to my accounts

cancel the order? I dont see how they cant just apply it to the order and credit whatever account you used though. Nike always makes people jump through hoops for simple ****

Oh no, I wasn't faulting J23. That wasn't sarcasm. I was saying thanks cuz my snkrs app almost never notify me of releases even when I have it set up. And yes, I knew it was 10 am, but I still kept refreshing and it never showed on my feed. And it still does not show.

Edit......it shows up now at 10:30....SOLD OUT. LOL

Gotcha. All good.

Wanted these. SNKRS came through. See y’all for the Purple Toes, Sesames, and Concords.

looks like a lot of NTers cooked and flexing with their easy Ws, lol.

congrats guys!

I copped and was complaining to high heaven about the $250 price. I guess I am part of the problem, lol. I think my 3 collection is done for 2018. Tinkers, Flyknit, and now JTH beige. Have to get the Vogue 3s for my girl though.

I copped and was complaining to high heaven about the $250 price. I guess I am part of the problem, lol. I think my 3 collection is done for 2018. Tinkers, Flyknit, and now JTH beige. Have to get the Vogue 3s for my girl though.

Thank god my wife thinks getting sneakers is stupid...

looks like a lot of NTers cooked and flexing with their easy Ws, lol.

congrats guys!

Indeed.

The combination with a lot of people not wanting to pay $275 after taxes and resell only netting about $33 for a reseller after fees, lead to a lot of you winning. :nthat:

PO

Back
Top Bottom