Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

Like so many, I received the full L, in all of its glory, via SNKRS. I anticipated it however, so luckily I was able to grab a pair elsewhere. This pair has become a must for myself.

Think we bought from the same seller lol..looks like he just raised his prices to $280 after realizing the promo code going on

Can you PM me the name of the seller? Trying to help my friend with a size 12 for a decent price.

It looks like pairs have been picked over and sellers are raising their prices on eBay. I was hoping to get a pair for about 290 after the code but that doesn’t look likes it’s happening. I need a size 10

My girl thought getting sneakers was stupid...then I bought her some LeBron 15s. She thought they were comfy and looked nice. Then she wanted the Red Vogue 1s, now she wants to Vogue 3s. Hopefully I haven't created a monster.

Not to be pessimistic, but it's all downhill from here on out.

It looks like pairs have been picked over and sellers are raising their prices on eBay. I was hoping to get a pair for about 290 after the code but that doesn’t look likes it’s happening. I need a size 10
Me too, but I just don’t trust eBay much anymore. It’s looking like StockX later in the week then.

Just got through on BSTN but backed out once I realized I was about to pay $315. That was close. I’ll wait for pairs to come in and buy off of Stock X. That’s craziness

Saint Alfred’s playing phone games, picking up & hanging up immediately. Why even claim to do phone orders then, wtf

I found a pair for $350 shipped but the seller doesn’t have any seller feedback. They have buyer feedback but none as seller

Alot of these stores just sell them on ebay/stockx from the jump. Why only get retail? lol
I know why they do it (obvously the $) but was more trying to figure out what store in Orlando gets all the high end releases but isn't a Foot owned store.

Just got my pair and man...you guys are going to love these. I wasn't really feeling them when I seen the pics but in person they're pretty dope!
JTH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom