Air Jordan 3 “JTH” bio beige - August 28th 2018

F63CF20B-9F6A-4224-B70D-E50766D4B580.png Looks like only state st Chicago for FTA

SNS is charging $269 shipped despite them previously having retail at $200. I've never seen this before.

Wow that Stadium Goods price is so tempting...These must be damn near GR at these prices before release.

Edit: I caved and bought them. SMH...

Last edited:
lol, update ...they just pushed the price up to $489 already ...this is crazy cuz stockx is still sitting at $360-$380... they made profit that quick, lol.

-also i just noticed the dope yellow color on the eyelets ...i just wish the pink laces were leather like the ones they come laced with, i'm still coppin' tho..

Wow price increase to 575 in a 10.5...Good thing i copped. I was in the process of buying another pair and got a notification of the price change.

Hasn’t SNS been charging over retail for awhile on hyped releases or am I co fusing it with another site ?

This ish is insane. Y’all some ballers. I refuse to pay over retail. I LOVE my collection so far (started this year so I’m a newb), but it’s so hard paying 300+ for some sneakers. That said, hope I’m lucky enough to score a pair at retail price and GL to all.

Hasn’t SNS been charging over retail for awhile on hyped releases or am I co fusing it with another site ?

I think you are confusing them with end clothing
End always charges over retail for most hyped releases
I could be wrong but i think this is the first time sns is charging over retail
I think they charged $225 for the tinkers which seemed odd but other than that i don't recall any other time

Back
Top Bottom