AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Shoes goated.

This time around, i may have to triple like total recall nipple

IMG_0890.gif

Unemployment line, credit card declined
Did I not mention I was about to lose my mind? (My mind, my mind, my mind)
And also was about to do that line (line, line, line)
'Kay, okay, you know we going all the way this time (time)

Time time time time…

Is that Kanye in the gif?

Kanye made the BC3 what it is today NOT MJ

His early 2010s BC3 fits were fire

Yeah i said it

Black cements were fire way before Ye wore them. Same with bred 1s and infrared 6s. He has good taste in Js for sure but he didn’t make them hot.

What he did with adidas was absolutely incredible though. Bro made millions selling socks with soles.
Prices on the resale market definitely went up after pics of ye wearing them. He made them hot and that's final.

Black cements were fire way before Ye wore them. Same with bred 1s and infrared 6s. He has good taste in Js for sure but he didn’t make them hot.

What he did with adidas was absolutely incredible though. Bro made millions selling socks with soles.

You right. But there was people who wasn't even into Js who just got into the Js that Kanye was wearing in that era. It was the era where people who never heard of Visvim was spending refund checks to get a pair.

Same way you see on reddit today there's people who anything dude wears to this day "ID on the pants" "ID on the boots" etc

but he didn’t make them hot.

You're incredibly naïve if you think this.

He definitely did for that time period.

It's similar to today. The majority of youth/kids who wear Jordans are not influenced by MJ, but rather whichever influencer (musical artist, social media person, etc.) they're into or see.

You're incredibly naïve if you think this.

He definitely did for that time period.

It's similar to today. The majority of youth/kids who wear Jordans are not influenced by MJ, but rather whichever influencer (musical artist, social media person, etc.) they're into or see.
He was wearing the shoe because it was hot. I’m not saying he didn’t amplify it within his fan base but he did not make the BC3 what it is.

If Ye made them hot to YOU, that’s on YOU. It was always people at my school that made shoes hot in my day. Or seeing them on the shelf for the first time before anyone else had them. The latter was the better option, cuz once someone in my school had them they were off limits. We used to try to be different. Never knowingly copped anything someone else in school already had. You just admired them and did YOU.

There’s never any just down the line conversation about Kanye just because he’s so polarizing. So you’re always gonna have people who say he made everything hot. Then people who its their life’s mission to prove he never had any cultural influence at all. Then if you fall in the grey area of objectivity you’re like a child being pulled by both sides in a custody battle :lol:

People gon hate on this or act like it’s satire but in his Nike days if he wore it, it was poppin in terms of Jays

I won’t give him BC 3s cuz they just the GOAT sneaker period, but I’ll allow Varsity 6s most definitely

87af63b2296d53e676ed5f45f6701cbb.jpg
Those are infrared pack sixes btw. Still though, he was an influence I agree. But never THE influence.

Back
Top Bottom