AIR JORDAN 3 BLACK CEMENT - NOVEMBER 23, 2024

Kanye made the BC3 what it is today NOT MJ

IMG_1717.gif

It’s an issue of semantics.
He didn’t “make” the BCs because they were always massively popular and coveted more than many Jordans for YEARS. Period.
He certainly made people take notice of many Jordans, especially younger folks. So I don’t have any issue being realistic and acknowledging the guy has had big impact on pop culture.
But that’s A HELL of a lot different than crediting him for “making that shoe what it is.”

As long as people don’t start going to restaurants in bare feet just cuz Ye did it.

My wife’s boss was actually eating at that restaurant in Rome when that happened and had sent my wife a picture asking if that was Kanye.
IMG_7522.jpeg

Ye was born in the late 70's and raised in Chicago. He wore Jordans because everyone did and wanted them. Popular culture or hip hop culture at large wasn't hopping on Vans Half Cabs or Ato Matsumotos or Spizikes or other stuff he wore.

ye-vans.png
ye-matsumoto.png

Of course there were people who saw him in certain sneakers and became aware of them because they saw them on his feet and put in the work to research and track them down, but you'll never convince me that JB owe Ye anything for "making" BC3 or Infrared 6 or Bred 1. Dude wore all kinds of **** and had as many misses as hits with his fits. Never in my life have I heard anyone say "man, I need those Jordans that Kanye wore". BC3/Bred1/Infrared6 are what they are because of what they are and MJ.

Ye was born in the late 70's and raised in Chicago. He wore Jordans because everyone did and wanted them. Popular culture or hip hop culture at large wasn't hopping on Vans Half Cabs or Ato Matsumotos or Spizikes or other stuff he wore.

ye-vans.png
ye-matsumoto.png

Of course there were people who saw him in certain sneakers and became aware of them because they saw them on his feet and put in the work to research and track them down, but you'll never convince me that JB owe Ye anything for "making" BC3 or Infrared 6 or Bred 1. Dude wore all kinds of **** and had as many misses as hits with his fits. Never in my life have I heard anyone say "man, I need those Jordans that Kanye wore". BC3/Bred1/Infrared6 are what they are because of what they are and MJ.
Info on red jacket?

Black Hitler is crazy.

Who did Kanye kill? Y’all are really downplaying how evil Hitler was when you say stuff like that.

Back to the topic at hand. Kanye, Don C don’t get enough credit for the second retro Jordan resurgence in the 2010’s. The average Jordan retro consumer is in it for the fashion and look. They don’t care about Mike, what he did in the shoes. They want to look fly and most of them are below the age of 30

Black Hitler is crazy.

Who did Kanye kill? Y’all are really downplaying how evil Hitler was when you say stuff like that.

Back to the topic at hand. Kanye, Don C don’t get enough credit for the second retro Jordan resurgence in the 2010’s. The average Jordan retro consumer is in it for the fashion and look. They don’t care about Mike, what he did in the shoes. They want to look fly and most of them are below the age of 30
Serious question: when before the 2010s did Jordan retros 1-13 in OG colorways not sell out on release day? It was the first wave of Jordan retros in the early 2000s that Kanye and Don C give themselves credit for. Js have never not been popular around my way. Been lines at malls for every retro from 01 or 02 until they stopped doing FCFS in the late 2010s.

Edit: I’ll give you that 9s sat in 2010. I can’t think or anything else.

Last edited:
Black Hitler is crazy.

I would agree but he did want to name an album after Hitler so I’d say therefore that nicknames fair.

It’s not. Y’all are dramatic
The man telling you he want to be compared to hitler by contemplating naming his album hitler. How is that hitting below the belt then?

I wouldn’t personally call him that but homie who said that didn’t pick a innocent dude to slander, ye’s pushed that image whether he killed anybody or not.

The man telling you he want to be compared to hitler by contemplating naming his album hitler. How is that hitting below the belt then?

I wouldn’t personally call him that but homie who said that didn’t pick a innocent dude to slander, ye’s pushed that image whether he killed anybody or not.

A ridiculous and offensive statement is now equal to being placed on the same level as a dictator who orchestrated a genocide and started a World War?

IMG_8677.gif

A ridiculous and offensive statement is now equal to being placed on the same level as a dictator who orchestrated a genocide and started a World War?

IMG_8677.gif
Show me where I said ye and hitler were on the same level? I said don’t talk about naming your album hitler if being called black hitler offends you. Ye stoked that flame and your clearly ridin for ye. This is going in circles believe what you want homie.

Back
Top Bottom