Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

IMG_1133.JPG
OG at wal mart

Love these shoes if you can wear the right jeans and a dope shirt with them they will really pop. Myself I don’t wear any Jordan 3 with jeans I save them for the summer to rock them with shorts. GOD BLESS fam and be kind to EACH other life is to short

Last edited:
These are so dope in person saw like 4 people rocking em while copping Concords they dont look like a Jordan but theyre a 3s you know what im saying lol.

Finally saw these on person at house of hoops today and they sell look great to me. Been a fan since the pics first game out. The biggest thing that bothered me about the shoe is the off white midsole.
Why not just go with white?!?

Finally saw these on person at house of hoops today and they sell look great to me. Been a fan since the pics first game out. The biggest thing that bothered me about the shoe is the off white midsole.
Why not just go with white?!?
I can see what they were aiming for with the two shades, but it didn't really work out. The sections around the eyelets should have been grey with green plastic and just kept to white or off white for the other parts.
The worst thing is the omission of the swoosh.
They totally ignored what balanced the design of the inspiration imo.

Back
Top Bottom