Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

Local foot action

A6E4DE27-D058-4BEB-AD8E-8276D09D5963.jpeg

I'm very happy with these for 112 shipped from kicksUSA. For that price, these are solid. What is interesting is that by my count there are 4 grey based 3s (cool grey, fear, these, wolf grey) which seems like alot considering there are only 5 black based (cement, royal, joker, crimson, cyber monday) and 7 white based pairs (cement, fire red, true blue, Katrina, infrared 23, tinker, mocha). I did not include the jth or free throw line pair since they are pretty much the white cements with slight modifications.

Out of the grey based pairs, I have them as...
1 cool grey
2 Fear
3 chlorophyll
4 those awful wolf greys

I'm very happy with these for 112 shipped from kicksUSA. For that price, these are solid. What is interesting is that by my count there are 4 grey based 3s (cool grey, fear, these, wolf grey) which seems like alot considering there are only 5 black based (cement, royal, joker, crimson, cyber monday) and 7 white based pairs (cement, fire red, true blue, Katrina, infrared 23, tinker, mocha). I did not include the jth or free throw line pair since they are pretty much the white cements with slight modifications.

1 cool grey
2 Fear
3 chlorophyll
4 those awful wolf greys
I like the fear pair the most by far, personally.
Such a great shoe!

1 cool grey
2 Fear
3 chlorophyll
4 those awful wolf greys
Stealth are grey based also aren’t they.

1 cool grey
2 Fear
3 chlorophyll
4 those awful wolf greys

You forgot grey wools

I would otherwise like these shoes if they replaced the green with like Orange or Yellow or something. Green is one of my least favorite colors.

picked some up for £90 at the outlet..
So, plan is this (at the moment)..
cloro3b.jpg

Just a quick shoop to see how it sits..

Last edited:
cloro3b.jpg

I personally like what we ultimately got, but if they would’ve come like this they would’ve been perfect! Looking forward to seeing your creation !

cloro3b.jpg

Same. My buddy that does leather work is a little backed up for the holidays, but should be able to get to them in January.

Back
Top Bottom