Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

If any pair should have Nike Air it is these. So you put Nike Air on those Seoul 3's which shouldn't have it, and you put Jumpman Air on these which should have it. The people at JB on this project are dumb and all of them should be fired.
Totally agree. Not only should these have NA, but especially since they're doing the whole Tinker "Nike Icon" thing, and since Air Trainers have a swoosh, these should be Tinker 3s with a black swoosh in my opinion. I still think they're dope, but these being Tinker 3s would make them classics!

looking forward to these. going to cop and obviously wear. I don't see any long term value but I dig the colourway

CFB479B2-7ECF-46A4-90AB-7F249B0403BD.png
This pick looks like Nike air on back

As fickle as this sounds, if that midsole is sail I’m instantly in on these. That would look amazing

I just geneuinely hope that these are easily copped. Anybody hearing what numbers will be like?

I don’t see any pair in this heritage collection being too scarce. I wouldn’t worry, anything in this last quarter is about volume and profit not pissing us off haha

They look good in the Grizz pics; the ones Spoon posted are a no go. They love doing that though; the official pics always look like a grand slam and the actual pair is meh. The promo has a good shape, low EP, OG look and the ones in the pic above are boxy and a no.

Back
Top Bottom