Air Jordan 3 Chlorophyll - 2018

20181016_125717.jpg

20181016_125730.jpg

They have to look exceptional in person.. because I'm mad at myself for wanting them until I see the in hand pics and they look meh.

These have been growing on me over the last few weeks. Doesn't sound like they're going to fly though but I could be wrong

Like to rock them but would have to double up. I only rock Jordan’s that I have doubles of excluding my beaters

I saw them at the LA Jordan store and probably my favorite shoe by far compared to the 11’s , Satin 5’s and Gym Red 12’s coming out . These really pop and the materials used are quite nice . Will cop and use a coupon on these .

Not a huge fan of the tinker swoosh on 3s but if there was one shoe that needed it, it was these. It needed the black swoosh from the chlorophyll trainers and it would’ve completed them. Current design too plain
I think they’re still fresh, but I’ve been saying this since jump. A black Tinker 3 swoosh with NA on the back would make these perfect!

These have been growing on me over the last few weeks. Doesn't sound like they're going to fly though but I could be wrong
they won't sell out this weekend or whenever they drop bet it takes a few weeks

they're clean tho but again like I said, not for $200 :lol:

It is a nice touch. Same one from the joker 3s I believe

Not a huge fan of the tinker swoosh on 3s but if there was one shoe that needed it, it was these. It needed the black swoosh from the chlorophyll trainers and it would’ve completed them. Current design too plain

I think they’re still fresh, but I’ve been saying this since jump. A black Tinker 3 swoosh with NA on the back would make these perfect!
Agreed. Dam what could have been.
And those Joker 3s were low key FIRE I remember thry got alot of hate

Not on the top of my list to cop. Will get them down the road when the go down in price. This is a show to rock not have sit in some closet

A nice Nike Air on back would have had me forking over the 190 jumpman = im waiting for 100 dollar or less outlet cop then a tab install or im passing
Im also not a fan of the dark elephant print, I think if these would have had the lighter shade of print they would have looked way nicer imo

Back
Top Bottom