Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Don't get me wrong I do like them. I do want to get them eventually. I just told myself I was going to wait and not pick these up since I really only wanted the Black Tongue 5s this month. Trying not to go hog wild while I'm deployed and have like stacks of boxes sitting at home for me and my wife giving me the :rolleyes face when we talk...LOL
:lol:

Salute

I saw restock on EB/FTL, etc.....so I called FTL cust service hoping they take off $10 from their listed price. They said they did mark it up and they have right to do so. So, the price of $170 that you guys are looking at the website IS their price. That's not including tax and shipping.
sick.gif
I ordered from the re-stock but was only charged retail for my order...

Last edited:
Just a warning, don't count your eggs before they're hatched concerning FNL.

I've ordered from FNL a couple of times before online and they've canceled, and then they've restocked after that :stoneface:
Ordered and got tracking same day yesterday from FNL. They are filling them this time which is nice

Too many white n red colorways.

The 8s sat.
These sitting
I know theyre 5s, but wouldnt surprise me if the black tongues sit too. Unless limited.

I am good on jordans til the xi again. Good on foams til stealths and other than them god knows when. with all those damn ugly prints.

Too many white n red colorways.

The 8s sat.
These sitting
I know theyre 5s, but wouldnt surprise me if the black tongues sit too. Unless limited.

I am good on jordans til the xi again. Good on foams til stealths and other than them god knows when. with all those damn ugly prints.
I really hope when the White/Infrared VIs release next year, those sit for a little too

Just a warning, don't count your eggs before they're hatched concerning FNL.

I've ordered from FNL a couple of times before online and they've canceled, and then they've restocked after that :stoneface:

My shoes shipped got tracking #!

I have never really thought about it, I guess I just assumed that $160 shoes were leather. But the fact that these had such a shiny finish to them got me wondering if they were a synthetic material. So, read around online and saw someone referring to a shoe store website for materials and sure enough it has them listed twd the bottom of the FNL site. I still really like my FR3s, just a little disappointing to see "synthetic leather." Definately shows JB has gotten cheap with materials, and I'm sure it's nothing new. Even the green glow IVs scheduled for tomorrow show a split grain leather (not top grade) but leather at least. So, synthetic- a common practice for GR, or the direction they are going with all the upcoming retros?

Shows synthetic leather and nubuck for upper, I'm guessing EP is nubuck...

I have never really thought about it, I guess I just assumed that $160 shoes were leather. But the fact that these had such a shiny finish to them got me wondering if they were a synthetic material. So, read around online and saw someone referring to a shoe store website for materials and sure enough it has them listed twd the bottom of the FNL site. I still really like my FR3s, just a little disappointing to see "synthetic leather." Definately shows JB has gotten cheap with materials, and I'm sure it's nothing new. Even the green glow IVs scheduled for tomorrow show a split grain leather (not top grade) but leather at least. So, synthetic- a common practice for GR, or the direction they are going with all the upcoming retros?

^^ Btw.. Does anyone know how to stop the double posting?? This only happens from my laptop for some reason... :rolleyes

View media item 542498
View media item 542499

Jordan's haven't been made with real leather since 1988.

View media item 542498
View media item 542499

someone insert Wee-Bey GIF

lol do people actually think they make jordans with real leather ?

lmao cheap materials + low production costs + high retail price = $$$$$$$

Back
Top Bottom