Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I would have ordered my second pair just now from finishline but rewards aren't working, says they are excluded. I would have kept the better pair and returned the other to Nike.com.

Last edited:
Copped Finishline at like 4pm thanks to this thread. Just called Eastbay and cancelled their whack backorder that keeps getting pushed back. Hopefully it's in stock and ships!

Last edited:
I would have ordered my second pair just now from finishline but rewards aren't working, says they are excluded. I would have kept the better pair and returned the other to Nike.com.
Used my rewards $20 off coupon by calling. Free economy shipping too

Well if I knew these would sit. when fnl gave me green glw 4s I should have kept them instead of returning them

Got my 11.5 from FNL, card would not go thru online, so called in to order them, and also politely asked for a WC $20 coupon to be applied and she added it for me. 8) Figured these might pop up here and there for a few days/weeks after RD.... GL to those still searching for a pair.

Last edited:
How doez the WC reward thing work?

You have to sign up first. Then you have to spend $200 in 12 months or sooner. Everytime you spend $200 there after, you get a $20 WC Rewards card. A few months ago, FNL lifted the exemption on release day products.

Mobile site is not taking my WC card. The free shipping option is not available on the full-site. Might just pass. I don't see myself needing a second pair.

Finally bought a pair from a FTL around here with $25 off (too bad you can't stack the new VIP "rewards", very unfortunate). They look fine to me, so nothing bad to report quality-wise.

@missmymoney & jwilljr: good info on the wc rewards. Save me $20 & will give me the option of picking the better of two pair.

No doubt. I dont think I've paid full price for a pair of Js in awhile. at one point I had 4 or 5 $20 WC sitting around. (missed out on some Jordan releases) and they were set to expire, I ended up getting 3 Jordan shirts and some slides for like $21 shipped. (separated them in different orders to uses each WC)

No doubt. I dont think I've paid full price for a pair of Js in awhile. at one point I had 4 or 5 $20 WC sitting around. (missed out on some Jordan releases) and they were set to expire, I ended up getting 3 Jordan shirts and some slides for like $21 shipped. (separated them in different orders to uses each WC)
Same here. In September they were expiring so I used it. Too stressful trying to use it on release day. Haha!

Back
Top Bottom