Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
No doubt. I dont think I've paid full price for a pair of Js in awhile. at one point I had 4 or 5 $20 WC sitting around. (missed out on some Jordan releases) and they were set to expire, I ended up getting 3 Jordan shirts and some slides for like $21 shipped. (separated them in different orders to uses each WC)
Same here. In September they were expiring so I used it. Too stressful trying to use it on release day. Haha!

Apparently, you can get more certs mailed if you call because they expired. I wouldn't abuse it tho.

Also, you should always be able to call cust service after the shoes arrive and add the wc reward. I've even done it in store.

I just got a 2nd pair hope the aqua 8s are produced in the same #s so everyone that's hungry can eat and get seconds! Resellers are taking a pounding on this one and death to the BOTS!

I just got a 2nd pair hope the aqua 8s are produced in the same #s so everyone that's hungry can eat and get seconds! Resellers are taking a pounding on this one and death to the BOTS!

The stealths are the "ugly duckling" if we're going there with it.

if you mean they are the least appreciated out of the OG CW's I would agree with that statement.

I think these are gorgeous. leather quality is better on these than the retro 88's. extremely surprised.
Agreed.

Just ordered my pair. Can't wait for them to come in 
smokin.gif

Don't get me wrong I do like them. I do want to get them eventually. I just told myself I was going to wait and not pick these up since I really only wanted the Black Tongue 5s this month. Trying not to go hog wild while I'm deployed and have like stacks of boxes sitting at home for me and my wife giving me the :rolleyes face when we talk...LOL

just say no... to black laces
mean.gif
You dont know about proper color matching. You're probably one of those people that only like things because they are original, not because you like them, but because you are told to like them. The shoe has 2 parts of it that have an out of place black on them. This accents them. Thanks.

They dont even look bad clean them off and wear them stop being a cry babby
Basically.
If you dont like that. You should stop buying JB's product.
Really that little scuff which can easily be fixed.  SMH.
Like I said earlier, I don't care about glue stains or whatever some people complain about. But the fact that I got a shoe that was scuffed up and dirty is not due to JB. I have been buying since 2000 and I have never received a used product until now. So yeah I will stop buying from DSG.
So your saying the workers at the warehouses are opening boxes and walking around in people's Jordan's?  Yeah you go ahead and stop buying from DSG, that means more chances for me to get my shoes from them.
I LOL'd irl. But for serious, it's all about the accessories. Throw on the right 'fit and you'll shine. That being said, yes, the design does leave much to be desired.
And the 3s did sellout here in MD, and I'm nowhere near desperate enough to stoop to reseller-prices.
What size you looking for?

You dont know about proper color matching. You're probably one of those people that only like things because they are original, not because you like them, but because you are told to like them. The shoe has 2 parts of it that have an out of place black on them. This accents them. Thanks.

:stoneface:

It's preference for me usually I don't mind a shoe that's comes with the factory laces. On certain shoes like the Is I like to nix it up from time to time and other shoes.

Nahhhhh, he was right. The black laces were a no go for me too.

Insert Joaquin Phoenix gladiator thumb down gif for me.

Last edited:
I honestly don't think we're getting Aquas this year as much as I'd love too family. That Fear Pack wasn't on the itinerary until recently so we'll see.

I saw restock on EB/FTL, etc.....so I called FTL cust service hoping they take off $10 from their listed price. They said they did mark it up and they have right to do so. So, the price of $170 that you guys are looking at the website IS their price. That's not including tax and shipping. :x

I saw restock on EB/FTL, etc.....so I called FTL cust service hoping they take off $10 from their listed price. They said they did mark it up and they have right to do so. So, the price of $170 that you guys are looking at the website IS their price. That's not including tax and shipping. :x

Interesting :nerd:
I got charged $159 for my Eastbay pair on RD.
I just assumed the price they had on them now was wrong.

Ver happy fnl restocked. I was able to call and get a pair using my $20 reward. Now I can pick the better of my two pairs (one from ndc), and send the other back to nike at no cost. Ill end up saving $30 cuz I used ebates n saved $10 on the first pair (and I'm pretty sure I keep the $10 I saved even tho I'm returning the shoes). Sweet

Just a warning, don't count your eggs before they're hatched concerning FNL.

I've ordered from FNL a couple of times before online and they've canceled, and then they've restocked after that :stoneface:

Just a warning, don't count your eggs before they're hatched concerning FNL.

I've ordered from FNL a couple of times before online and they've canceled, and then they've restocked after that :stoneface:

#truth

I ordered black cement 4's on a restock last year also and they cancelled me after a week. No joke, a day later, they had another FSR restock :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom