Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
My pair literally shipped out yesterday. Yesterday. I feel I should have some compensation for the extremely long wait especially b/c I am in school now and ordered them with plenty of time to arrive before class started.
from where, and was it a restock?,or from release day.

I'm at work and can't check right now but what are the re-sell prices on these hovering at?
Retail to $250, depending on who is selling. Nowadays, people will try to sell a huge GR shoe for fear pack 5 money. These are still in some stores I believe...

Last edited:
i returned my pair to great mall nike 3-4 days ago, a few of their employees were arguing over it as soon as they saw them lol.... i thought the red wasnt the same as my 06 pair, the 2013 pair came out a much lighter red in comparison, at least on MY pair from NDC. hope everyone got theirs that wanted them 

damn i couldnt even imagine wearing my fire red 3s without black laces..Easily 1 of the best jordans to release this year when black laces are put in l0l

my man stay in the jays...he said bron will never b as good as jordan in that new movie
he wasnt lying 
laugh.gif
. the refs stay pulling for lebron. when a a call doesnt fall in his favor he crys to the refs like a child.

Back
Top Bottom