Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Gotta question guys, I dont have any J's but I own a bunch of Kobes and im a sz 12 in all of them, would I get a sz 12 in these 3's or do I need to go a half sz down for stretch reasons?

Gotta question guys, I dont have any J's but I own a bunch of Kobes and im a sz 12 in all of them, would I get a sz 12 in these 3's or do I need to go a half sz down for stretch reasons?

These are TTS, normally III's are half size down

Wore mine for the 2nd time today, still no cracking or chipping like most new 3s and 4s after a couple of wears. Very happy with the quality compared to what's been coming out as of late. Salute to JB on this one :smokin

mine came in from last week's eastbay "restock." TERRIBLE! they came in the infamous plastic bag, inside a generic box (not the jordan 3 elephant box) which had the Jordan tag slapped on it, and they had scuffs and glue stains galore! obviously a second tier pair of some sort. and the worst part is they charged over suggested retail -- 169! will obviously be returning them.

mine came in from last week's eastbay "restock." TERRIBLE! they came in the infamous plastic bag, inside a generic box (not the jordan 3 elephant box) which had the Jordan tag slapped on it, and they had scuffs and glue stains galore! obviously a second tier pair of some sort. and the worst part is they charged over suggested retail -- 169! will obviously be returning them.

Pretty sure alot of these "restocks" are returned pairs sent back out to sea for the people who missed out. I'm sure retialers think people would be happy to have a pair after striking out, even if a little dinged up. Sounds like a nightmare tho. The box situation alone sounds absurd.

My pair was near flawless, one of the best Jordan's I've gotten this year. Still had some issues tho, but I've come to expect that with JB.

Last edited:
I got my pair yesterday from the FNL restock... they shipped overseas in a plastic bag so it was pretty beat up. Not to mention that this pair had probably the worst amount of pre-creasing I have ever seen firsthand (both toe boxes and outer parts). Good news is, these have become my new beaters (by default 
frown.gif
)

I got my pair yesterday from the FNL restock... they shipped overseas in a plastic bag so it was pretty beat up. Not to mention that this pair had probably the worst amount of pre-creasing I have ever seen firsthand (both toe boxes and outer parts). Good news is, these have become my new beaters (by default 
frown.gif
I got a pair from them in bad shape too called they found mr a good pair and sent them out to a local store where I did the swap.
)

didn't know finishline shipped overseas and doesn't double box.

im thinking you are lying or you confused finishline with Eastbay. ive been wrong before tho.

Last edited:
Just received my pair from one of the homies good looking out btw! Im surprised by the quality, i dont even want to wear them i just want to stare at them lol. Ill get around to rocking them as soon as the time is right and that perfect outfit comes into view.

:stoneface:

Ask JoeyD12 for the perfect outfit. He got you

I forgot you existed. If I was creeping on some other dudes Instagram I wouldn't brag about it.

Why is my name coming out of your mouth? I must be on your mind quite a bit, didn't know you were crushing on me bro...

U legit think about me that much you would randomly bring me up an try to flame me out of nowhere? Grow up man, let it go.

Aside from this nonsense...

Pretty surprised Footlocker restocked again, really temped to pick up a second pair. They have my size in stock too.

Honestly if I do double up it would probably have to be on the FR5 instead, def impressed with both retros.

Last edited:
Went to grab the 5's this weekend. They still had these in my size. Wasnt overly impressed with the 5's so I got the 3's instead. $30 below retail with a footlocker voucher. Pretty similar to the 88 3's IMO material wise. Mid sole paint on the 88's was much better though. These dont have that strong glue smell that my 88's do though.

Last edited:
Went to grab the 5's this weekend. They still had these in my size. Wasnt overly impressed with the 5's so I got the 3's instead. $30 below retail with a footlocker voucher. Pretty similar to the 88 3's IMO material wise. Mid sole paint on the 88's was much better though. These dont have that strong glue smell that my 88's do though.
Im sure those vs will sit just like the 3s for some reason this color never sells out.

Back
Top Bottom