Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I forgot you existed. If I was creeping on some other dudes Instagram I wouldn't brag about it.

Why is my name coming out of your mouth? I must be on your mind quite a bit, didn't know you were crushing on me bro...

U legit think about me that much you would randomly bring me up an try to flame me out of nowhere? Grow up man, let it go.

Just tying to help that dude out who was having a hard time matching an outfit. Mentioned you because of your swagoo sauce. Don't post on Instagram if you can't handle the compliments. 8)

Someone is trying to trade me the grapes for my fire red 3s...

Should I be worried?

The value of a trade is based off how happy each party involved in the trade is.

You shouldn't be "worried" about anything. As long as the shoes are the same retail price, you're really not losing anything.

Grapes are selling for $200-$220

FR3 are still selling for retail-$200

Don't be worried about a difference of $20-$40 in suggested aftermarket value. At the end of the day, they are just sneakers homie.

Someone is trying to trade me the grapes for my fire red 3s...

Should I be worried?

It's a little odd to me. Maybe dude got turned off with grapes and some of the despicable fits that were popping up?

I got 3 pairs of the fire reds (returning 1 to footlocker since they sent me an extra one) and I wouldn't trade one for grapes. All about preference.

Naw I'm good on matching with the outfits my man lol I appreciate it though no doubt lol. Everyone has their own swag or style ill just stick to something simple to rock with them whenever I get around to those kicks. I'm still stuck on alot of these reebok and Adidas retros releases.

Just tying to help that dude out who was having a hard time matching an outfit. Mentioned you because of your swagoo sauce. Don't post on Instagram if you can't handle the compliments. 8)

And this dude is STILL talking about me!

Bro listen to yourself. I shouldn't post on Instagram because you wanna late night creep my photos?

Why you so worried about what I'm doin?

You're mad suspect. Keep talkin about me bro, so dudes can keep clowning on you.

I bet you love the swagoo sauce! You said it, not me...

Last edited:
And this dude is STILL talking about me!

Bro listen to yourself. I shouldn't post on Instagram because you wanna late night creep my photos?

Why you so worried about what I'm doin?

You're mad suspect. Keep talkin about me bro, so dudes can keep clowning on you.

I bet you love the swagoo sauce! You said it, not me...

It's funny how you can comment on someone who posted a review and complain about how so many people do that and it annoys you, but when I comment on you posting pics on Instagram and how that's the exact same thing you're complaining about, you get butt hurt. What's the difference homie? Exactly. You're essentially complaining about yourself. Can't take the heat but can dish it. Don't cry homie.

Your logic is flawed and it flew over your head. Keep wearing swag shirts and wonder who's suspect. Ain't nobody clowning me kid. Everyone was agreeing with me when I killed you with that post back from a couple of weeks ago. You can't take it back. Go back to shopping on Bobby Fresh.

Last edited:
lol I don't understand why people do sneaker reviews after the release. Performance reviews aside, I always assumed the point of the review is to watch it before the release so you can decide if you wanna buy or not. You also have 1000 guys doing reviews on YouTube of the same shoe. Meanwhile the top 3 guys with 100,000 subscribers a piece already put out a better more professional review of the same sneaker a month before it released.

It's funny when dudes blast their music in reviews lol makes you not wanna even watch it.
ol

This is the dude doing the same damn thing, albeit by posting his fits.

Discussion is over.. You don't get it. Moving on.

Last edited:
It's funny how you can comment on someone who posted a review and complain about how so many people do that and it annoys you, but when I comment on you posting pics on Instagram and how that's the exact same thing you're complaining about, you get butt hurt. What's the difference homie? Exactly. You're essentially complaining about yourself. Can't take the heat but can dish it. Don't cry homie.

Your logic is flawed and it flew over your head. Keep wearing swag shirts and wonder who's suspect. Ain't nobody clowning me kid. Everyone was agreeing with me when I killed you with that post back from a couple of weeks ago. You can't take it back. Go back to shopping on Bobby Fresh.

This is the dude doing the same damn thing, albeit by posting his fits.

Arguments is done. You don't get it. Moving on.

YOU DON'T GET IT.

You never killed me with anything. You think your funny cus I have a Nike shirt that says "don't sweat my swag" that's red and I wore it with bred 11's to go to the grocery store! OMG u murdered me on that one! Nike is a far stretch from Bobby Fresh, which I've never owned in my life.

You're going back and re-posting a two week old disagreement that had nothing to do with you, and I'm the one that's butt hurt? I never said they annoyed me, not once. I said I don't understand why people do them after the release, and your reaction is appropriate? You seriously have some issues fam, trying to go all Oceans 11 on me with some grand scheme to try and make me look dumb on a thread.

Dudes like you really make me wonder... You try to attack me personally because I have an opposing view on SNEAKER REVIEWS?!? Like is this real life?!?

Keep stalking my IG and talking about me and swagoo sauce since you enjoy it so much. And your right, nobody is clowning you, they're all laughing at something else.

Stop posting about me, stop talking about me... Simple. You don't like my opinions or views, block me and keep it moving.

Last edited:
You think your funny cus I have a Nike shirt that says "don't sweat my swag" that's red and I wore it with bred 11's to go to the grocery store!

Officially blocked. Thanks for reminding me about that option. Guarantee you don't wear that shirt again :D

Officially blocked. Thanks for reminding me about that option. Guarantee you don't wear that shirt again :D

Who do you think you are the t-shirt terrorist? I must be in crazy town.

Am I the only person that finds this whole conversation utterly ridiculous? I'm sitting here wondering how dumb I must be to even take part in this nonsense.

I'm 29 years old with 3 car payments and 2 mortgages, like I care what some boy thinks about a casual t-shirt I wear to football practices and the grocery store.

Back to the FR3's please...

Last edited:
Post a pic of yourself wearing that shirt holding up a tag with today's date, bruh.

Post a pic of yourself wearing that shirt holding up a tag with today's date, bruh.

I should have posted a picture of myself floating in my pool wearing my "don't sweat my swag" shirt and FR3's drinking a bottle of Johnnie Blue smoking a fat Habanos Cohiba 1966, but then I would be "showing off" wouldn't I? These kids don't even know what cool is. Some of them think they're cool cus they have some sneakers and the newest Xbox, go get a 401k and managed investment portfolio and then they can run their mouth all they want. Until then, they can go sit down.

Last edited:
^^ I love a good Cohiba, but I'm more of a Rocky Patel fan...
Plan on smoking a couple today, in fact.
:nthat:

pimp.gif
love those sticks !  enjoy

^^ I love a good Cohiba, but I'm more of a Rocky Patel fan...
Plan on smoking a couple today, in fact.
:nthat:

:smokin I'm with you fam. Gonna put a dent in the humidor today with my pops. Ribs and steaks on the grill, whiskey in my cup- Happy Labor Day.

smokin.gif
I'm with you fam. Gonna put a dent in the humidor today with my pops. Ribs and steaks on the grill, whiskey in my cup- Happy Labor Day.
You livin' large, no doubt. You really got a swag T shirt? That's funny man. I'm sorry, but that's crazy funny...

really dont know why these sat so long, i love em.

i like that they sat though, i wish every release sat like these did -_-

kill the hype!

You livin' large, no doubt. You really got a swag T shirt? That's funny man. I'm sorry, but that's crazy funny...

I also have a shirts that says "Come to Philly for the Crack" that has a picture of the liberty bell on it lol

Do whatever you wanna do and don't give a **** what the next guy thinks- Unless he's
paying your bills or signing your checks. Life is much easier that way. I'll wear a damn swag shirt 7 days a week and still pull bad *******.

Back to the FR3's.... I picked up a second pair today, they were too nice to pass up for retail. I also grabbed a pair for my nephew and I decided to grab him the FR5 as well, lol. He's 4 and he probably has more Jordan's than half the dudes on NT lol. He's a good kid, hopefully he grows the same appreciation for them that I had when I was a kid, I had to work for my pairs tho so we'll see.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom