Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
If you said it in 2007 why feel the need to say it again? Or even look in this thread if it makes you so mad. And two for the 100th time the dark EP gets LIGHTER OVER TIME go look at the pictures. Not like the Katrina's are any closer to OG than tbese. Ether cop or don't no need to cry about EP for 6 years

i'm wearing mines the day i buy them. One of my favorite IIIs

they are lookin too fresh from the pictures i'm seeing :pimp:

I had the 07s sold them and regret it. Will cop these and not let that happen again. I will make sweet love to my wife in these.

air-jordan-3-fire-red-1.jpg

air-jordan-3-fire-red-2.jpg

air-jordan-3-fire-red-3.jpg

air-jordan-3-fire-red-4.jpg

air-jordan-3-fire-red-5.jpg

via nicekicks

Bought 3 pairs in '07, all with my brother's Footlocker discount (the good ol' days), still have 2 DS, so I'll pass on this release.

I recently took a look at the 2 DS pairs I have and noticed that the heal tab had yellowed like crazy, way more than the pair I actually wear.  I also have 3 pairs of the 2003 white/cement III's and the 2 pairs I have that are still DS have hardly yellowed at all.  7 year old shoes yellowed way more than 10 year old shoes.  Nice.

this is why its good to buy one pair and not multiples.

jordan brand wont stop making retros so no need to buy multiple pairs.

I only go online now... I refuse to wait in a line for a damn raffle ticket FOR THE CHANCE to purchase a shoe at retail :smh:

forreals tho right?

"guess what? you my friend have WON the chance to get bent by jordan brand and pay 160 bucks for a shoe that should retail at best 90 bucks and crack after 2 wears if you do not purchase thicker insoles!!!! how do you feel?"

" i feel good b. i aint eem see dukes play but i aint eem mad u kno?"

lol i keed i keed

Well at least one more pair is available, decided to cop the new SC Trainer's instead.  Good luck copping them if you want them.

Still on the fence also... Will be in NYC this weekend for my trip. Does everyone do raffles there too?

Last edited:
These released in March 07 I believe. Also they released the same day as the white flips from what I remember.

You are correct, they released the same day in March of 2007. Got 2 pairs of each that day... with ease, I might add. Wow, how times have changed.

Last edited:
Wanna cop, but not a big fan of the dark elephant print on these. Shame.

May hold out for the fear 4's. Guess we shall see. Still, if I get these, the only OG colourway to need is the black cements...

eyes.gif

this is why its good to buy one pair and not multiples.

jordan brand wont stop making retros so no need to buy multiple pairs.

Back in 2007, we didn't know that Jordan Brand would retro shoes over and over... and over. A couple of years earlier, Jordan Brand actually said that they were going to begin limiting retros to maybe 3-4 releases per year and focus more on the other models of J's. guess they changed their minds lol

You are correct, they released the same day in March of 2007. Got 2 pairs of each that day... with ease, I might add. Wow, how times have changed.
yup i scooped up 2 pairs of flips and 3 pairs of fire reds that morning, SP and Shiekhs used to plug me with no hassle at all.

wore my pair of fire reds to the ground... must cop one this week, wont double up this time though

Back
Top Bottom