Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
I'm glad these are dropping again. I sold my 2007 pair last year due to the heel tab having blue jean dye, and the paint cracked to hell. At least I can take better care of them this go-around as I don't wear jeans with III's anymore. That heel tab is a pain to keep clean.

Here in Salt Lake City, HoH is going guaranteed RSVP. I did mine yesterday. If you have family up here, have them stop by and reserve for you.

Was happy that I could pass on them and get some sleep, till wifey just said get a family run of them Jordans........ There goes my Saturday, looking for 5 pairs, she's paying so I guess I'm cool with that!

not sure how people can be on the fence still...we knew these were coming last year, my mind was made up off that horrible catalog screen shot...pics drop and "im on the fence"...not sure what kinda convincing you guys need...shoes will look like the pics come saturday

Was happy that I could pass on them and get some sleep, till wifey just said get a family run of them Jordans........ There goes my Saturday, looking for 5 pairs, she's paying so I guess I'm cool with that!
nothing like the whole family laced up in fresh jays...dope

not sure how people can be on the fence still...we knew these were coming last year, my mind was made up off that horrible catalog screen shot...pics drop and "im on the fence"...not sure what kinda convincing you guys need...shoes will look like the pics come saturday

I'm not singling anyone out at all, but in my opinion, if you're on the fence about a shoe, you don't really want it. Being "on the fence" probably means you're getting caught up in the hype and are worried that you'll feel like you missed out on a shoe you don't really want that badly to start with.

The only scenario I can see someone being on the fence about a release is if maybe you want them, but there's another pair you want and you're on the fence because you can't really afford to get both, then I could see the dilemma, because if you had the extra cash you would get them. But if that's not the case, if its not a financial issue, then pass on them... you don't really want them.

Last edited:
I'm not singling anyone out at all, but in my opinion, if you're on the fence about a shoe, you don't really want it. Being "on the fence" probably means you're getting caught up in the hype and are worried that you'll feel like you missed out on a shoe you don't really want that badly to start with.

The only scenario I can see someone being on the fence about a release is if maybe you want them, but there's another pair you want and you're on the fence because you can't really afford to get both, then I could see the dilemma, because if you had the extra cash you would get them. But if that's not the case, if its not a financial issue, then pass on them... you don't really want them.
yeah i agree...but i just feel like why put the extra stress on yourself by being "on the fence"...just step on the grass and cop the shoe...if you not feeling them, return them to the store...if funds are tight, i get that, but plan ahead...put money aside ahead of releases announced or unannounced...you know the shoes coming so why go through it...speaking for me, ill be up early saturday in internet traffic 

Well in my case, I'm on the fence because I have the option of copping these or 2011 DS White Cements since I missed the 88s. I can cop both or just spend that cash on 88s but there's so much **** dropping I have to get my gameplan in order.

Last edited:
Man y'all in da states are so lucky, in canada these go for 199 plus a 13% tax. Ima cop these and the new fire reds....its gonna kill my pocket lol

just copped off sneakerpost for $200 shipped. $25 more than retail to get a week early. i can live with that. stay tuned later for on feet pics..

Well stated, sir.

yea if u order off there you would have them by thursday or friday (sneakerpost) if they would have done 175 i woulda bit. i can wait 4 days. 

Be sure to post pics of the family.

So true. Way more comfortable than any of my other retros. Second most comfy would probably be my 2's though
next to the 3s would have to be the 8s not a big fan of 8s I'd only rock aqua in 8s but damn the 8s fit like a glove... 2s are okay I found those very easy to crease on wearing one time..

I can't possible see these running crazily over retail.. prolly 220.00 or 240.00 at the max... but I'll try my luck online... see if I can get lucky considering I got the 88s

Another name :lol:

You just need to start adding a 1, 2, 3.....to your name

:lol: That would definitely be easier

Oneness releases them in store and then at like 11 or something you can call in and give them the style number and your info, or you can email the style number and your size info. From either option, they will email you back so you can pay through Paypal, or even debit card I think. I just used Paypal. But check out their twitter for a previous Saturday and it will most likely tell you exactly what to do. They usually have some pairs of GR's to sell after people get theirs in store.

Last edited:
pass on these for now, might pick them up later if still sitting in stores
tired.gif
if not move on to the next
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom