Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Ok so can I ask this question .. I did not get the previous release either ... but how come the previous release is always referred to as '06 AND '07 .. which year was it? Its been bafflin me since I joined this thread

Production date is 06, release is 07

I think anyone with a 07 pair should wear them, unless they are for collection purposes.

They're going to crack as soon as you wear them.

Crack magnets, all of the 3's and 4's last retros 2006 - 2007. I actually sold my 07 DS pair of these a couple days ago. lol

trust me anyone who wants these will get them. Every store will have these that carries retros. anyone who pays for RSVPS, or lines up overnight or pays resellers price is either lazy or lives in North Dakota LOL
:lol: North Dakota is NOT where it's at.

We all know how Fire Red colorways sell.   These may be easy enough to cop that ya'll will be able to get through on JJ at 12 AM with NO backpack Jimmy cameo

So do gel soles really stop the cracking? Also will that make my shoe noticable tighter
It will still crack but not as bad because the gel soles are thicker and have that extra space between your foot and the midsole of the shoe so it allows the midsole it to take a little less impact if you know what im saying.... because if you take out the regular insoles of the shoes they are pretty thin.. But yes they will be tighter because it pushes your foot up onto the tongue but they will flatten down a tad bit once you break the insoles in.

Last edited:
Ok so can I ask this question .. I did not get the previous release either ... but how come the previous release is always referred to as '06 AND '07 .. which year was it? Its been bafflin me since I joined this thread

i already answered this for you pages back while explaining the katrina pairs
i'm baffled that you're baffled

Last edited:
Dont know if this has already been said, but I feel these will sell like the "Fire-Red V's", where there was good interest but nothing crazy. 

Clearly, I have no evidence for my prediction other than the shoes share a similar color scheme, but just a hunch I have.

Recalling my experience with these in 07' working for Finish Line, there was still a lot of pairs available later in the day,  Expect the same here.  Picking these up again, though.

We all know how Fire Red colorways sell.   These may be easy enough to cop that ya'll will be able to get through on JJ at 12 AM with NO backpack Jimmy cameo

Ain't no 12 AM Jimmy anymore dude. Backpack James has been MIA since the Hazelnut Lebron EXT release.

What should I do... KV VI weatherman or Jordan 3 Fire Red??? I don't want to get both....  What's the proper choice?

Hahahhahaha

Wtf? A month?

Soooo long ago

Did someone say it was soooo long ago, or that the process was not the same as he is expecting? It could have been last week that it started, but jimmyjazz still doesn't release shoes at 12am anymore.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
North Dakota is NOT where it's at.
i know a dude who plays ball at some college in north dakota and he said the closest footlocker to where hes at is over 300 something miles away lol.

Did someone say it was soooo long ago, or that the process was not the same as he is expecting? It could have been last week that it started, but jimmyjazz still doesn't release shoes at 12am anymore.

Did I need to to dumb that down more or something?
Wait... Grape is that really you?  Or an impostor? 

I had the OG Fire Red 3's and it annoys me that JB screwed with the elephant print and made it so dark. Completely jacked the look of this shoe. :smh:

^^ so you choose to say that about the 2013 pair and not the 07 pair huh? This isn't the first time seeing it on a retro for this shoe

Back
Top Bottom