Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Identical to my pair. Id say 1 of 3 or even 1 of 2 have some kind of midsole paint issue or glue issue. You got lucky if this was the only pair you went to check out !
Picked up my pair from NTLA this morning.

You must be new.
roll.gif

These won't sit very long...on the other hand. The Crimsons are still sitting and haven't gone on sale.

"Identical to my pair. Id say 1 of 3 or even 1 of 2 have some kind of midsole paint issue or glue issue. You got lucky if this was the only pair you went to check out !"

^^^ this

I bought the only two sz 11 my local store had. Both pairs have flaws. One pair has run in the red paint on the midsole and the paint is two different shades of red on the same pair. Two random black spots on the leather and eyelet. Both pair have glue stains. I can live with one of the pairs because I really love the look of the shoe. I don't know how much good it will do but I am going to contact nike about the other pair. I will post some pics when I get home later

Identical to my pair. Id say 1 of 3 or even 1 of 2 have some kind of midsole paint issue or glue issue. You got lucky if this was the only pair you went to check out !
Yeah. It was my only pair. I came on at minutes before 10AM and they made everyone get in line that was there for the 3s and KDs. I got mine and left.

View media item 524106

Kinda weird the hibbets close to me only got 12 pair in men's sizes. Usually get way more than that nonetheless still copped.

Okay, first time posting since the YUKU switchover deleted my old account. I've been lurking for a while.

These shoes are vastly better than the 07s. Why people parade the 07s like some kind of holy grail (magna carta ;)) is beyond me. The 13's have much better paint quality on the midsole and are way better constructed in general than the 07's. Sizing...a lot of people asked about this. Most people will be TTS in these. I went my normal .5 size down and they fit, but a are little big snugger than the Crimsons. The length is no different than the other 3's, but the shoes are a bit narrower and the top is a bit snugger than other 3's. I have fairly narrow feet so I almost do .5 size down to eliminate the creasing, but these are probably a TTS shoe for most people. Hope this helps.

I forgot to add as other people said...these slipped under the radar. I entered 4 raffles and got callbacks on 2 of them. I almost never get callbacks. I guess people don't like white-based shoes. We'll see how quickly the green glows and the others releasing in August sell.

Picked my pair up today, I like them, but they don't look as good on my feet as I thought they would... I'll probably end up keeping them. :lol:

Does anyone have an idea what would be a fair trade for these?

Okay, first time posting since the YUKU switchover deleted my old account. I've been lurking for a while.

These shoes are vastly better than the 07s. Why people parade the 07s like some kind of holy grail (magna carta ;)) is beyond me. The 13's have much better paint quality on the midsole and are way better constructed in general than the 07's. Sizing...a lot of people asked about this. Most people will be TTS in these. I went my normal .5 size down and they fit, but a are little big snugger than the Crimsons. The length is no different than the other 3's, but the shoes are a bit narrower and the top is a bit snugger than other 3's. I have fairly narrow feet so I almost do .5 size down to eliminate the creasing, but these are probably a TTS shoe for most people. Hope this helps.

Who's parading? I have 3 pairs of the '07 release. Definitely not bragging, I'm sure the '13 release is better quality in some respects, but I can't justify getting another pair, just because the paint won't crack as easily.

I'm happy I got a pair. First ndc I've gotten through on since the camo foams and black bottom ixs.if making a ton of shoes is the way to combat bots, so be it.this will be the first III's I've had since the original.
As for quality on midsole paint on recent releases, I can say that my military blue iv has some cracking. About 12 wears into them.

These Jordans may not "sit" because all retros sell out but i hope the hypebeast slowly start going away...like some mentioned earlier, resell value on these is "retail" because if you want them hard enough u will find them and with all the restocks theres no reason not to get them for retail
no hype, no lines!!!

Back
Top Bottom