Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
Waaaay more pairs than I even expected, logged on to FLDC ten minutes ago and snagged a size 10. That was a first for me lol

Not every OG color sells out immediately if Nike produces enough. Some recent examples:
Obsidian xii
Fire red v
Fire red iv
Mil iv

A lot has to do with how many pairs Nike produces.

View media item 524035
Man, these are actually really nice. Not sure why there was no hype surrounding these. Hopefully the hype with JB releases is starting to die down, and the true enthusiast can get there pairs with little to no trouble,

I'm finding it to be a lot easier or at least have less hassle in buying general release retros over the last 3 to 4 months. Even the more sought after releases like the White Grapes and the Toro IV's could be had at retail with a little due diligence. I know it varies from one area to the next but it seems like general releases don't have the appeal to "collectors" as they once did, at least for the moment anyway. Maybe everyone is on the "Limited," "QS," or "Exclusive" hype train right now (these tags are actually a genuine determining factor in the shoes a lot of people buy these days :smh:) or JB has actually increased their production numbers when it comes to general releases. Either way I'm digging it... :D .

Last edited:
i second that...im diggin it too brotha!!
happy.gif

...The 13's have much better paint quality on the midsole and are way better constructed in general than the 07's. Sizing...a lot of people asked about this. Most people will be TTS in these. I went my normal .5 size down and they fit, but a are little big snugger than the Crimsons. The length is no different than the other 3's, but the shoes are a bit narrower and the top is a bit snugger than other 3's. I have fairly narrow feet so I almost do .5 size down to eliminate the creasing, but these are probably a TTS shoe for most people. Hope this helps.
This is what i was told prior. Tried on .5 down and my toes were sorta crunched up. I like a little bit of space inbetween my toes and the end of the shoe (.25 of a shoe size is pefect)

Good job JB. Need some new painters but other than that. great materials. Im also DIGGIN the black elephant print. Wear those with the traditional black nike socks for a 
nthat.gif

Don't know how many pairs were out there but I copped from SoleHeaven around 4am this morning before work and was still able to get 2 pairs for friends off finish line and a stock pair from nike as late a 10am so I hope everyone that wanted them was able to get them.

One of the best releases this year. No hype just the way it should be

*Sidenote* That LeBron X Low that came out today was clean too but I had to chill and save that bread :lol:

Passed on this release. How long do I have to wait for these to come back in NA form?

Last edited:
SMH at Holy Grail in DTLA charging 225 already and they aint even sold out yet 
mean.gif
its all consign so if a seller thinks he can get 225 for em its not that far fetched casual sneakerheads go into places like FC all the time and drop racks on whatever they want because they could care less if they can get it for cheaper if they have a shoe they like and their size

and this release should be how all releases should be like i could wake up hours after 5 am and still be a full FSR to cop online would eliminate the resellers and beanie baby collectors

but we all know nike needs their hype and this wont happen (realistically the only reason these are sitting is because lots of releases are coming up and a potential DB restock cant be copping every single release)

Last edited:
Walked in at noon and most sizes still available. Was able to look over the shoes first, so My pair is basically flawless. Happy with these for sure. I'll probably rest my search for 88s and take my consolation prize.

Whoah. Just got shipping email. Free shipping is now second day air. To Hawai'i.used to take a week, then my camos were 3 day priority.why in God's name would I pay for overnight? No tax, no problem getting, and free 2 day shipping has brought my consumer confidence back to Nike.com

First pair of J's ive gotten since the 88's dropped. Love the retro 3's.. All of these pairs bring me back to when I was able to walk in the footlocker 3 years ago the day after a release and still have some pairs left.
I copped one pair of NDC.
Pretty good day.

Back
Top Bottom