Air Jordan 3 "Fire Red" - White/Fire Red/Cement Grey - August 3rd (08-03-2013)

What elephant print do you want on the FR III's

• Dark elephant print (07's)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Light Elephant Print (OGs)

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • WC Elephant Print (Katrina)

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters
For the cracking issue ive heard that if you used "spenco" insoles they wont crack as easily but of course over time it will crack but not as quickly

Still haven't changed my mine about not getting these and release say is practically here. I keep seeing people in their '07 (many wearing home Bulls jerseys). Made me not only realize how many people have these, but how many people have actually taken care of or stored these for so long.

This is my pic from when the Crimson's released. One pair of the '07 Fire Reds are DS, the other is worn. I sold my pair of DS Fire Reds like 2 months ago for $250 in anticipation of this release. I'm glad they're being retroed the exact same way. I'll definitely be picking up a pair this weekend. All the foolish talk about the dark elephant print has cluttered this thread.

might have to look into those then theyre about the same price as spenco but if theyre more comfortable might get a pair of them
It is pretty much the same thing as the spencos but the shock absorbing material runs through the whole sole. It is so much more comfortable it makes the spenco's look like a joke.

Just got tickets for mine today. Decent line, a little longer than the toros actually. Local champs had 200 pairs, and there 40 people in line max, should be easy for anyone who's trying to cop.

def. copping..i thought this thread would be booming due to all the hype around retro 3s but i guess the new hyped shoe is retro 1s..with that being said i hope everyone wanting them gets them..all og cw 3s are a must cop for me w/ no question

does anyone know if the 07 pairs had the same elephant print as these ? in stock pics of the 07's i see the print is dark as hell put when i see peoples pairs they look lighter

is it true like that one guy said a few pages back , the EP will start to fade ?

When did people become obsessive with the color of EP ? Before it was the thickness and now it's the color, seems like dudes don't really care about the shoes. Because if they did it wouldn't matter what color the EP is and what it's made of. As long as its not patent leather I'm good..

Back
Top Bottom